AutoDS: Dropshipping & POD , 6.109 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 88% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 9% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
Data de edição: 6 de fevereiro de 2024

Edit:
Well the support is accommodating but takes quite a while to respond. I currently have a problem with ongoing test orders but no one is attending to it. I’m not even a month old in the platform but already have 4 tickets. 2 were resolved by myself and 2 others still pending. I hope the order process will be clarified soon. Appreciate if someone can reach out to me.

Sparkling by Kate&Co.
Filipinas
17 dias usando o app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 2 de fevereiro de 2024

Hi “Sparkling by Kate&Co.”!
We appreciate your comments about our interface and want to ensure you receive the best service our team is known for providing.
We would love to hear some additional feedback about how we could improve our service even more.

14 de janeiro de 2024

everything really good for use, easy to understand and easy to add products.
would love if there would be way more products to use !
It helps with so much in my shops so i will definitely keep using this app !
Thank you !

Tiny Kitchen
Letônia
17 dias usando o app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 16 de janeiro de 2024

Hi “Tiny Kitchen”!

16 de novembro de 2023

Wish I better understand exactly how to set up my Auto DS account so it can sync better to my Shopify store (I was editing and updating everything directly on Shopify, didn't know better!)... I'm also not able to create an original price (my item is showing as on sale for 50% off, can't specify that so my items don't look like 50 off). Otherwise, the site is fairly easy to navigate and it is SO easy to add products! You also get a FAST response when you reach out to support. I look forward to continue using AutoDS to grow my store.

Onyx Nest
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 19 de novembro de 2023

Hi “Onyx Nest”!
Thanks for sharing your feedback.
We’re glad you feel satisfied with our customer service but are sorry to hear you’re having difficulties with syncing your store.
Your satisfaction is important to us and we look forward to getting this resolved for you quickly!
Please reach out to our support by opening a ticket here:

28 de janeiro de 2024

Based on my experience with this app, I find it very user-friendly. The one-dollar-for-one-month offer is too good to ignore, and I have heard many positive reviews about it. Additionally, I recently made a purchase through the app and was impressed with the swift delivery time in comparison to other dropshipping apps I have used previously.

oineedthat
4 dias usando o app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 30 de janeiro de 2024

Hi “oineedthat”!

28 de janeiro de 2024

products found are sold very high, customer service/ help line isn't available the times I've tried to use it for questions. the importing of information to website is a time saver.

Glamora
7 dias usando o app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 29 de janeiro de 2024

Hi “Glamora”!
Every customer’s opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our service.
We hope you’ll visit us again soon so that we can deliver the exceptional experience you expected.

23 de janeiro de 2024

Great service that is always improving. Support can be a slight delay but they are always helping. Angelica Corpuz Was great when we found a glitch in the system.

HandyDandyHub
2 meses usando o app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 25 de janeiro de 2024

Hi “HandyDandyHub”!
Thanks for sharing your feedback.
We’re glad you feel satisfied with our customer service but are sorry to hear you faced an issue.

21 de janeiro de 2024

So far so good, very easy to import products into my shopify store. Confused here and there, but hoping the help centre will be able to help with them.

sscentt
Reino Unido
7 dias usando o app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 23 de janeiro de 2024

Hi “sscentt”!
Thanks for sharing your feedback.
We’re glad you feel satisfied with our customer service but are sorry to hear you’re having difficulties with the platform!

27 de janeiro de 2024

The service is really great. I had some questions they answered right away. really great. Also very good explanation. She told me that I can contact them 24/7 and I am really happy with that.

OurTrending
Países Baixos
6 dias usando o app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 29 de janeiro de 2024

Hi “OurTrending”!
Thanks for sharing your feedback.
We’re glad you feel satisfied with our customer service.

28 de dezembro de 2023

So far it's great and the support team is very prompt and quick. They reached out to help me with getting a product quote which I didn't know how to do. I haven't opened my online store yet so I haven't fulfilled any orders yet using AutoDS fulfilment yet, so I can't say anything concerning that. So far it's great.

The ElectraCurl
Alemanha
6 dias usando o app
Data de edição: 15 de dezembro de 2023

Brand new to the app. I really like the services this app provides. I just need to learn all the features to maximize the functionality of the service. I initially had difficulty importing my Shopify products but eventually all products were imported. Rizza Jean was especially helpful.

Health Tracker Products.com
23 dias usando o app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 13 de dezembro de 2023

Hi “Health Tracker Products.com”!