AutoDS: Dropshipping & POD , 6.138 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 88% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 9% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
21 de dezembro de 2023

Great App! AutoDs has been a game-changer for my online business. The app's automation features have saved me hours of manual work, allowing me to focus on growing my sales. With AutoDs, I can easily find profitable products, list them on multiple platforms, and efficiently manage my inventory. The user-friendly interface and excellent customer support make it even better. Highly recommended!" Saraswati

Orient
Suíça
2 meses usando o app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 26 de dezembro de 2023

Hi “Orient”!
Thanks for the awesome review!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you 🙂
Your opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our tool and implant new features for our amazing customers!
Have a great day!

26 de janeiro de 2024

This is the best tool ANY new dropshipper needs!
Every feature is useful, integration with shopify is seamless and quick, and importing products is even easier, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Bellybuckles™
África do Sul
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 29 de janeiro de 2024

Hi “Bellybuckles™”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface and our features such as the product import!
We will keep on improving our tool and implant new features for our precious customers!
Thanks again for supporting our business, it truly means a lot to our team!

1 de fevereiro de 2024

Fabulous customer service. They get back to you quickly, and answer your inquiries entirely.
Great program to automate your drop-shipping needs.

God Above All
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 5 de fevereiro de 2024

Hi "God Above All"!
Thank you so much for your review!
We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them.

4 de fevereiro de 2024

I thoroughly appreciate such sincere back end support I recieved from Krizza M and Jay Ann P from Auto DS, in their way of addressing my simple and complex questions regarding funding and order fullfillment from Auto DS. Firstly this platform is the best for everything, products, importing, tracking, details, quality, selection of the very best international and local suppliers, making drop shipping a little less perplexing and more within the reach of many.

With their thorough and sincere letters and communication, lets not forget the auto DS academy to add, a highly detailed back office and settings panel, I think this is one place no one should miss on their journey in drop shipping.

Rivete
26 dias usando o app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 5 de fevereiro de 2024

Hi “Rivete”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We’re pleased that Krizza and Jay Ann were able to provide you with exceptional service!
We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them 😊
Thanks again for supporting our business.

24 de dezembro de 2023

highly recommend!!!
Their service is number one, everything is very clear and user-friendly.
They answer you very quickly if you have a problem and do everything to help you.
I really liked it and recommend it to anyone who works with Shopify.

Midur
Israel
3 meses usando o app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 26 de dezembro de 2023

Hi "Midur"!

24 de janeiro de 2024

I'm thoroughly enjoying my experience with the app, thanks to the exceptional support from Krizza at the AutoDS customer service team. Her prompt and helpful guidance is making my journey into managing my online business not only easier but also more enjoyable. The learning process has been incredibly smooth and productive due to their excellent service.

OnlineTrendify
21 dias usando o app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 26 de janeiro de 2024

Hi “OnlineTrendify”!
Thank you so much for your kind words.
We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, Krizza is truly a Joker to have on our team!
She will be delighted to hear that you enjoy working with her, so we will pass the word along 🙂

Data de edição: 17 de janeiro de 2024

Simple and straight forward, setting everything up I had a few hiccups, but it seemed to all get sorted out. I contacted Rizza Jean, through the Autods help ticket and they made sure everything was running smoothly on mine and their ends within 24 hours. I’m new so granted the price is a little scary to some, but once you see the products with the market place add on that fear washed away. So many options and very user friendly when importing or updating my products!

SpitStore.com
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 13 de dezembro de 2023

Hi "SpitStore.com",
We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with AutoDS.
Your review made our day!
Our team will be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off!
Let us know if there’s anything we can do to serve you further.

5 de janeiro de 2024

This application simplifies the entire dropshipping process, from inventory management to order fulfillment, making it seamless and efficient. The automation features save an incredible amount of time, allowing me to focus more on growing my business. The user-friendly interface and excellent customer support have made my experience truly exceptional. I highly recommend AutoDS to anyone looking to streamline their dropshipping operations and elevate their online business.

Sarhang Arif
Noruega
23 dias usando o app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 8 de janeiro de 2024

Hi “Sarhang Arif”!
Thanks for the awesome review!
Have a great day!

30 de janeiro de 2024

Overall it has been easy. I had some hiccups at first but Customer Support was ready to answer my questions. Wish the chat was available to speak to a associate in real time, but email was fine. Many thanks to the great team and look forward to working with you in the future!

Design a Named Ring
14 dias usando o app
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools deixou uma resposta 1 de fevereiro de 2024

Hi "Design a Named Ring"!

14 de janeiro de 2024

I still have some things to learn about how to use the platform, but the follow up in customer support has been great. Thank you so much!

The Heal Harbor