AutoDS: AI Dropshipping & POD , 7 647 recensioner

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
21 mars 2024

AutoDS has been an absolute game-changer for my Shopify dropshipping business. From the seamless integration to the plethora of features it offers, this app has truly exceeded my expectations.

First and foremost, the user interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy for even beginners to navigate. The automation tools are incredibly efficient, saving me countless hours of tedious tasks. Whether it's product importing, price monitoring, or order fulfillment, AutoDS handles it all effortlessly.

One of the standout features for me is the product research tool. It provides valuable insights into trending products and helps me stay ahead of the competition. The ability to track competitor prices and adjust my own in real-time has been instrumental in maximizing profits.

Furthermore, the customer support team is top-notch. They are always prompt in addressing any queries or concerns I may have, ensuring a smooth experience at all times.

In conclusion, AutoDS is a must-have for anyone serious about succeeding in the world of dropshipping. It's reliable, feature-rich, and constantly evolving to meet the needs of its users. I couldn't imagine running my business without it. Highly recommended!

BooTeen
Ukraina
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools svarade 26 mars 2024

Hi “BooTeen”!
Thanks for the awesome review!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you 🙂
Your opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our tool and implant new features for our amazing customers!
Have a great day!

12 mars 2024

This has been a great experience and easy to navigate around, add products, find products, view ratings. super easy connecting to outside websites and importing products. I could literally figure it all out, anything i was unsure about was easily explained and i would definitely recommend this app to anyone considering it!!!

PrettyGlowUp
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools svarade 14 mars 2024

Hi "PrettyGlowUp"!
We're thrilled to learn about your positive experience with AutoDS. Your review truly brightened our day!
It's wonderful to know that our team's efforts have been appreciated. Your feedback motivates us to continue delivering exceptional service.
If there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

18 april 2024

Cant explain enough how good auto ds platform for beginner like me who dont do research or reading is my thing. but through auto ds its a great and easy to understand platform. Congratulations to all the team. Thank you for putting all this together.

Myluxurypets.Store
27 dagar användning av appen
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools svarade 21 april 2024

Hi “Myluxurypets.Store”!
Thanks for the awesome review!
Have a great day!

23 april 2024

Love AutoDS (tried almost every other app out there!). Super speedy, efficient & positive customer support - whether through Live Chats or Ticket Queries. Always spot-on in answering any question with precise feedback, providing valuable links to additional info on the subject, and overall great guidance in the right direction. Tried countless apps - AutoDS brings it all full circle. Two cherries on top - Nick & Barbara - thank you for all your help but especially your positive attitude everytime. Keep it up AutoDS!

MigraineMama
Cypern
13 dagar användning av appen
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools svarade 25 april 2024

Hi "MigraineMama"!
We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our services.
Your feedback is appreciated!
We will pass the word to Nick & Barbara and our customer service team to let them know you enjoy working with them.
They are always here to solve any of your problems!
Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help 🙂

2 april 2024

This is the best tool ANY new dropshipper needs!
Every feature is useful, integration with shopify is seamless and quick, and importing products is even easier, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

TRIPUX
Italien
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools svarade 4 april 2024

Hi “TRIPUX”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface!
Your opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our tool and implant new features for our amazing customers 😊

27 mars 2024

got recommended by a well succesfull entreprenuer and as a beginner impressed more than belief by auto ds and the features and services they offer.
I would suggest everyone who is trying to start out to put their money on autods

Yaz kart
Förenade Arabemiraten
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools svarade 29 mars 2024

Hi "Yaz kart",
We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with AutoDS.
Your review made our day!
Our team will be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off!
Let us know if there’s anything we can do to serve you further.

14 mars 2024

Overall a fantastic app. Great features, helpful and fast customer service. Does what it offers. Encountered a little bit of extra fees, but definitely worth every penny.

Egretta Shop
Ungern
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools svarade 18 mars 2024

Hi “Egretta Shop”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface!

3 maj 2024

Excellent customer service, it dont matter what time i ask a question. Someone always responds and helps me out. I really appreciate this service as a new business startup.

Essential Pet Shop
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools svarade 8 maj 2024

Hi "Essential Pet Shop"!
Thank you so much for your review!
We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them.
They are always here to solve any of your problems 🙂
Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help!

Redigerat 1 mars 2024

Update: After having an issue with my account, or somehow deleting it unintentionally, I was stuck with the potential of having to buy a new subscription. Customer service was very helpful, working with me at the end of their day and week to resolve the issue. Thank you Dorina for correcting the issue and getting me back online. Still need to dive into using the App for a true review, which I will do in the future :)

Squishee: Plush Toys and Accessories
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools svarade 29 februari 2024

Hi "Squishee: Plush Toys and Accessories",
Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback to us.
We apologize for any misunderstanding or inconvenience you may have experienced. It was never our intention to create a situation where you were misled regarding our services.
We want to assure you that our team is already taking actions to resolve the issue.
We have already contacted you and hope to make things right for you.

7 maj 2024

Shalauddin helped me with my issue and offered such an effective resolution. Thank you for such wonderful customer service.

Latoya's Store
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools svarade 9 maj 2024

Hi “Latoya's Store”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We’re pleased that Shalauddin was able to provide you with exceptional service!
We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them 😊