AutoDS: AI Dropshipping & POD , 7 545 recensioner

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
16 maj 2024

So far so good with finding products and listing them. There has been a couple hiccups but the customer service has been very helpful.

Simply Chic
4 månader användning av appen

Hi "Simply Chic"!
Thank you so much for your review!
We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them.

19 mars 2024

I enjoy how much I can edit products, such as their name or photo, that is key to getting a customer to feel like buying something, when the product has a great brand behind it.

Pinnacle Junction
2 månader användning av appen
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools svarade 21 mars 2024

Hi “Pinnacle Junction”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface and our features such as the product editing!
We will keep on improving our tool and implant new features for our precious customers!
Thanks again for supporting our business, it truly means a lot to our team!

Redigerat 8 april 2024

Update: Dorina, the QA manager immediately reached out and video conferenced with me to assist me with the platform and introduced me to all of the features available. She made herself available to message whenever I encountered an issue to troubleshoot with me. My overall experience with AutoDS has improved tremendously. I also received excellent feedback from one of my brand new customers who is very satisfied with her product and shipment.

It’s been over 12 hours and they STILL haven’t processed my request for order fulfillment. I birthed twins faster than this! I contacted their support TWICE with SKU numbers and PLENTY of details about the order, and they have yet to respond.

THE FIT FORMULA
26 dagar användning av appen
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools svarade 20 mars 2024

Hi "THE FIT FORMULA",
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We’re pleased that Dorina, our Quality Control Manager, was able to provide you with exceptional service!
We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them 😊
Thanks again for supporting our business.

3 april 2024

I've had quite a few troubles the past few days figuring out where to go and what to do, but the support team has been absolutely fantastic in helping me in whatever way they can. The people who worked with me were absolutely lovely, assisted me perfectly and answered all my questions swiftly and accurately. I wont lie it can be difficult to navigate their website sometimes but with the support team they got, there is nothing to worry about.

Corethyst
Kanada
21 dagar användning av appen
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools svarade 8 april 2024

Hi "Corethyst"!

24 mars 2024

I really appreciated the personal email I received to welcome me, along with several articles and tutorials for me to check out and teach me how to utilize the service. Every link was beneficial to me and my store and I gained some pointers that I needed and I liked the fact that it wasn't just an email sent out to the masses, but I was treated like an important individual and I feel more confident with my choice now.

The Naughty Vixens Adult Toys and Intimate Wear
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools svarade 26 mars 2024

Hi "The Naughty Vixens Adult Toys and Intimate Wear"!
Thank you for your positive feedback!
We're glad you found our welcome email personal and the articles helpful.
At AutoDS, every customer matters, and we're here to support you.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.
Thanks again!

29 april 2024

Great experience so far, I haven't set up my store yet or anything but they've helped me source a product and the support system works great. They will get back usually 24 hours. Mentors may get back within 48 hours.

raikobeam
Kanada
10 dagar användning av appen
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools svarade 1 maj 2024

Hi "raikobeam"!

20 februari 2024

One of the best features of AutoDS is its advanced automation and optimization tools. AutoDS can monitor your products’ stock and price changes, and update them accordingly on your store. You can also set up price and stock rules, profit margins, break-even settings, and more. AutoDS can also optimize your store’s performance by deleting out-of-stock products, increasing the prices of best-selling products, and running A/B tests.

Another great feature of AutoDS is its integration with print-on-demand services. You can create and sell your own custom-designed products, such as t-shirts, mugs, pillows, and more. You can choose from hundreds of templates, or upload your own designs. AutoDS will handle the production and shipping of your POD products, and you can track your orders and profits on the dashboard.

Conclusion: AutoDS is a powerful and reliable dropshipping platform that can help you run and grow your dropshipping and POD business. It offers a wide range of features and benefits, such as product sourcing, order fulfillment, automation, optimization, and POD integration. It also has a user-friendly interface, a responsive customer support team, and a supportive community of dropshippers. I highly recommend AutoDS to anyone who wants to start or scale their dropshipping business.

My Store
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools svarade 22 februari 2024

Hi “My Store”!
Thanks for the awesome review!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you 🙂
Your opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our tool and implant new features for our amazing customers!

15 maj 2024

AutoDS: AI Dropshipping & POD has truly revolutionized my dropshipping business. The automation features have saved me countless hours of manual work, allowing me to focus more on growing my store and serving my customers. The AI capabilities help optimize my product listings, ensuring they are competitive and appealing to potential buyers. The platform's integration with various suppliers, including reputable ones like Amazon and Aliexpress, has expanded my product range, giving my customers more options to choose from. Overall, AutoDS has been instrumental in streamlining my operations and driving success in my dropshipping endeavors

Tech Titans
Indien
28 dagar användning av appen

Hi “Tech Titans”!
Thanks for the awesome review!

14 maj 2024

BLUF: Amazing and robust platform, but if you need customer service, good luck!
I started a shop 3 months ago and was working well, but their customer service is subpar by any standard. I have used them since the opening of the shop and tested them, CJDropshipping, USADrop and Zendrop, which they all have their pros and cons, but settled with AutoDS. When everything is working, it is amazing, but when you have a quick question or need customer support, you end up waiting days for a reply which they announce would be within 24 hours. I am currently exploring other platforms, since I had some errors and could not get a timely answer and ended up sourcing the product myself.

TrendiVerse
4 månader användning av appen

"Hi "TrendiVerse",
Thank you for your feedback.
I’m sorry you weren’t pleased with our customer service.
However, it’s helpful to know how our members experience each individual item, as we take into consideration every piece of feedback that we come across.
Please contact us at dorina@autods.com
We would be glad to address all your concerns!

23 mars 2024

AutoDS has been a game-changer for my dropshipping business. Its automation features save me time, while its intuitive interface makes managing products and orders a breeze. Highly recommend!

R-TOCKS STOCK INSIGHTS
Sydafrika
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools svarade 26 mars 2024

Hi "R-TOCKS STOCK INSIGHTS",
We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with AutoDS.
Your review made our day!
Our team will be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off!
Let us know if there’s anything we can do to serve you further.