评论 (8,229)

• 1% 的评分是 3 星
  • 0% 的评分是 2 星
  • 1% 的评分是 1 星
2024年1月30日

Sourcing or browsing the site is a little confusing while using a phone.

Gloria Louise Boutique
大约1个月 人在使用应用
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools已回复 2024年2月1日

Hi “Gloria Louise Boutique”!
Thanks for sharing your feedback.
We apologize for any inconvenience you've encountered while navigating our site on a mobile phone. It's worth mentioning that our platform's mobile version is currently undergoing optimization.
Your satisfaction is a priority for us, and we anticipate completing the optimization soon.
Our customer service team is always here to address any issues you may encounter.

2024年1月17日

I would reccommend it but there is too many features that you need to pay for

Amazing Products
英国
大约1个月 人在使用应用
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools已回复 2024年1月19日

Hi "Amazing Products",
Thank you for your feedback.
I’m sorry you weren’t pleased with our pricing.
However, it’s helpful to know how our members experience each individual item, as we take into consideration every piece of feedback that we come across.
We tried to contact you in an effort to help with your concern.
Looking forward to your reply!

2024年1月7日

L'application à l'air d'offrir une myriade d'options intéressantes mais quand j'essaye d'importer un produit d'autods à mon site shopify, se dernier n'apparait pas et m'empêche de créer ma page produit :/

My Store
法国
3个月 人在使用应用
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools已回复 2024年1月9日

Hi "My Store",
Thank you so much for taking time to write this feedback to us.
Would you mind reaching out to us with more details about the situation? Any more light you could share on what happened and would help us to find the right solution moving forward.
Please feel free to contact us at dorina@autods.com
We would be glad to help you with your concern.

2024年1月7日

So far I'm very satisfied, it takes a little more to learn but it's really good!

Lipiexpress
瑞典
大约2个月 人在使用应用
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools已回复 2024年1月9日

Hi “Lipiexpress”!
Thanks for sharing your feedback.
We’re glad you feel satisfied with our platform but are sorry to hear you’re having difficulties with your onboarding.
Your satisfaction is important to us and we want to help you!
As of now, we have already contacted you and we are looking forward to your reply!

2023年12月31日

Auto DS asks for an upfront payment of 380$ for 12 months. To see the winning products further subscriptions per month have to be purchased inside autods. To fullfill your orders you would also need to buy credits . A significant number of the products listed on autods are branded and Shopify will ask to either provide authorization documentation from the brand ordelete the product or the store will be banned from selling. The payouts gets frozen for a week as a consequence too.

THE GOOD STORE
14天 人在使用应用
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools已回复 2024年1月1日

Hi "THE GOOD STORE",
Thank you for your feedback.
I’m sorry you weren’t pleased with our pricing.
Please contact us at dorina@autods.com
We will be glad to suggest you potential solutions that meet your needs.
Waiting for your email!

编辑时间:2024年1月29日

Changing this review from 1 star to 3 stars because Dorina from cusomter support worked really hard to help me get the refund and I had a good experience with her. This happened after leaving 1 star review.
Really disappointed with Auto DS
1. signed up for ¨mentorship program¨, got in touch and never got a response, somehow AutoDS still made me pay and told me it´s non-refundable, for a service I never got! And careful, because when you signed up for it, they never clarified there was a cost nor how much is the cost.
2. their network of suppliers are super small, expensive and super slow to respond (2 or 3 days or not ever), so I didn´t use their supplier network
3.. had to manually fulfill the order because the automatic doesn´t work (then the customer support used this excuse to not refund me ), try to understand the why and the reason, OK?
4. at the end, I filed for a refund for over a week and never heard back, just HORRIBLE customer service

Warmii
西班牙
2个月 人在使用应用
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools已回复 2023年12月18日

Hi "Warmii",
We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with our service.
As of now, we have already offered a solution and hopefully, we will make it right for you 🙏🏻

2023年11月18日

Was struggling with it. With helpful instructions provided by a representative, I feel satisfied with their service. Thanks

Hello Muscles
3个月 人在使用应用
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools已回复 2023年11月22日

Hi “Hello Muscles”!
Thanks for sharing your feedback.
We’re glad you feel satisfied with our customer service but are sorry to hear you’re having difficulties with our platform.
Your satisfaction is important to us and we look forward to getting this resolved for you quickly!
Our customer service are always here to solve any of your problems :)

编辑时间:2023年11月19日

integration is too complicated compare to other fulfillment platforms. AutoDS has too much control over my shopify store; AutoDS reedited my listing with wrong prices and support is slow to respond. When they do, my problem is not resolved and i have to reword and ask again. its been over 1 week dealing with sourcing, product orders, linking correct product and fulfillment. this could have been more easily resolved if there is live support.

ArtemNote
大约2个月 人在使用应用
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools已回复 2023年11月19日

Hi "ArtemNote"!
Thank you so much for your review!
We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them.
They are always here to solve any of your problems 🙂
Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help!

编辑时间:2021年12月14日

Honestly this has made my business run so much smoother. I had some learning curve at the start as you get used to a certain way of operating. But the more I utilize the system it really is a time saver. Like that I can do everything I need to from one location and support has been very helpful and quick to resolve issues.
Two Week Update:
I have been using the system now for a couple weeks and unfortunately I'm starting to have real doubts in the app. It does offer a lot of features that are helpful but the promises and featured advantages of AutoDS is just untrue. For example they state they will convert all TBA Tracking into bluecare express my experience has been that this only happens 3 out of 10 orders the rest will never be converted. I did contact customer service and everytime they just state they are unable to fix it. Which I know is incorrect as I have a trackerbot account and I'm able to manual convert all my TBA regardless of delivery status etc. Prior to AutoDS I had a perfect delivery rating with all converted, since converting to AutoDS I have multiple late deliveries and many showing TBA tracking which has increased my returns asked for as well as gotten the attention of my selling platform who is asking why I'm not providing valid tracking. Do not offer a service and promote it as it will help you reach top seller status if it really just never works. Hopefully these issues will be fixed and I will update my review in another couple weeks.

Mainly Bedding
大约1年 人在使用应用
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools已回复 2021年12月11日

Hey "Mainly Bedding"!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface!
We will keep on Improving our tool and implant new features for our precious customers!
They are always here to solve any of your problems.
Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
- AutoDS Team -

编辑时间:2023年10月25日

Easy to use, great concept, however very poor customer service and issue resolution. Only 2 orders, and not one processed properly through their autoservice. Customer service took days to resolve and was barely ever available to solve real issues I had. If I had a high volume of orders I don't know what I would do! They are killed my shipping times with all the delays and I've already refunded one customer, thankfully they got the second order out but barely in enough time. I was given a free month however I didn't have a chance to place an order within that time so only time can tell.

Classic Variable
11个月 人在使用应用
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools已回复 2023年6月6日

Hi "Classic Variable",
Thank you for your feedback.
We really want to make it right for you 🙏🏻
Please contact us at dorina@autods.com
We will be glad to help you with any concerns you have!