評價 (8,123)

• 1% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 1% 的評分為 1 顆星
2024年6月13日

appreciate its ability to handle product sourcing, order fulfillment, and inventory management, which saves a lot of time. The AI tools for product research and pricing are also helpful for optimizing sales. Some users mention that it takes a bit of time to get used to all the features, but overall, it's seen as a useful tool for growing an online store.

Trankiaura
使用應用程式 27天
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools 已回覆 2024年6月16日

Hi "Trankiaura",
We're thrilled to learn about your positive experience with AutoDS.
Your review truly brightened our day!
It's wonderful to know that our team's efforts have been appreciated.
Your feedback motivates us to continue delivering exceptional service.
If there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

2024年5月21日

I had a technical error/issue with a single product that wouldn't delete off of my AutoDS platform. I'd imported the product to AutoDS and it automatically imported to my Shopify store, which is great. Unfortunately, I wasn't paying attention to my cursor and had accidentally deleted the product off of my Shopify store! I was frustrated with myself to say the least. I didn't know that doing this would cause configuration issues on AutoDs's end. I thought I could simply delete the product and re-import it again but, that didn't work. The product wouldn't delete! I couldn't even edit the product without being redirected to a 500-error page. No matter what I did, I kept getting error messages and the product continued to show on my AutoDs product page. I couldn't even re-import the same product because it "already exists on my product page". It was frustrating. Thankfully, the support team at AutoDs was able to guide me through the steps in fixing this problem. They also explained why this problem came about in the first place and how to avoid it the next time. They gave me 3 suggestions to try at first, which didn't work. But, after the 4 suggestion I was able to delete the product and re-import it! Problem solved and I couldn't be happier. Thank you to the support team for the help :)

Tropik™
使用應用程式 16天
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools 已回覆 2024年5月22日

Hi "Tropik™"!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review!
Your kind words mean a lot to us, and we are thrilled to hear that we were able to provide you with a great experience.
If there is anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
Thank you for choosing to work with us, and we hope to hear from you again soon.

2024年6月8日

I would recommend AutoDS to a friend or colleague for several compelling reasons, especially if they are involved in e-commerce or dropshipping:

Automation and Efficiency: AutoDS automates various aspects of the dropshipping process, including product sourcing, order fulfillment, price monitoring, and stock updates. This reduces manual work and allows users to focus on scaling their business.

Product Research Tools: The platform offers advanced product research tools, which help users identify trending products and niches with high profit potential. This can give users a competitive edge in the market.

Integration with Multiple Suppliers: AutoDS supports integration with multiple suppliers, including big names like Amazon, Walmart, AliExpress, and more. This allows users to source products from a variety of suppliers, increasing their inventory diversity.

Real-Time Price and Stock Monitoring: The platform continuously monitors price changes and stock levels across suppliers. It automatically adjusts listings to reflect these changes, helping to avoid overselling and pricing errors.

Order Fulfillment Automation: AutoDS can automate the entire order fulfillment process, from placing orders with suppliers to tracking shipments. This ensures timely delivery and improves customer satisfaction.

User-Friendly Interface: The platform is designed to be user-friendly, with intuitive dashboards and clear instructions. This makes it accessible even for those who are new to dropshipping.

Customer Support: AutoDS offers robust customer support, including live chat and email support, to help users resolve any issues they encounter. This can be particularly valuable for beginners who might need guidance.

Educational Resources: The platform provides a wealth of educational resources, including tutorials, webinars, and articles. These resources can help users learn best practices and stay updated on industry trends.

Customization and Flexibility: Users can customize their settings to match their specific business needs, from pricing rules to automation preferences. This flexibility allows for a tailored approach to dropshipping.

Analytics and Reporting: AutoDS offers comprehensive analytics and reporting tools. Users can track their sales performance, monitor key metrics, and make data-driven decisions to optimize their business.

These features collectively make AutoDS a powerful tool for anyone involved in dropshipping, providing the automation, insights, and support needed to succeed in a competitive market.

BerricaRose
希臘
使用應用程式 12天

Hi “ BerricaRose”!
Thanks for the awesome review!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you 🙂
Your opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our tool and implant new features for our amazing customers!
Have a great day!

2024年5月24日

It helps you fix whatever problems of processing that you may have. One of the greatest tools you can use when dropshipping you pretty much have everything at your fingertips! I imported my products so easily into my store, even products that weren't in the AutoDS marketplace, I recommend using it a lot!
It´s only been like a month and the app it´s been amazing. I love the features the App has. Easy for beginners to start with, gives intructions and helps find good products

Pets Central Shop
使用應用程式 22天
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools 已回覆 2024年5月27日

Hi "Pets Central Shop"!
We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS!
Thank you so much for your review, it truly means a lot to our team!
We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users.
We are here for any other questions you may have 😊
Thanks for supporting our business!

2024年6月8日

I would recommend it because I like that it takes a lot of work off your shoulders. However, the customer service should improve a little by adding more live chat availability because you can't access it half of the time.

My Store
使用應用程式 20天

Hi “My Store”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface!
Your opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our tool and implant new features for our amazing customers 😊
Thanks again for supporting our business.

編輯時間:2024年5月2日

AutoDS - Personalized customer service and amazing features

I'm writing to share my incredibly positive experience with AutoDS. From the moment I signed up, I've been impressed with the level of personalized attention I've received. I'd like to give a special shoutout to Dorina, who has gone above and beyond to assist me with every step of the way.

When I first started using AutoDS, I ran into a few minor issues that slowed down my progress. Dorina was quick to respond to my concerns and took the time to understand my specific needs. She provided me with clear and concise instructions that helped me resolve the problems quickly and easily.

But Dorina's assistance didn't stop there. She has continued to check in with me regularly to make sure I'm getting the most out of AutoDS. She's even offered to help me with some of the more advanced features of the platform.

I'm truly grateful for Dorina's dedication and expertise. She's made my experience with AutoDS incredibly positive, and I would highly recommend the platform to anyone looking for a powerful and user-friendly dropshipping solution.

In addition to the exceptional customer service, I've also been blown away by the features and functionality of AutoDS. The platform has everything I need to streamline my dropshipping business, from product sourcing and listing to order fulfillment and customer support.

Here are just a few of the things I love about AutoDS:

-Wide variety of product suppliers: AutoDS integrates with a wide variety of popular dropshipping suppliers, so I can easily find the products I'm looking for.

-Automated product listing: AutoDS can automatically list my products on my store, which saves me a ton of time and effort.

-Real-time inventory and pricing updates: AutoDS keeps my product listings up-to-date with the latest inventory and pricing information from my suppliers.

-Automated order fulfillment: AutoDS can automatically fulfill my orders, so I don't have to worry about manually processing them.

-Built-in customer support tools: AutoDS provides me with a variety of tools to help me provide excellent customer support to my own customers.

One feature that particularly impressed me was the Product Finding Hub. This innovative tool saved me countless hours of research by providing a curated selection of trending and high-performing products. With filters to narrow down options by niche, price point, and supplier, I was able to quickly identify products that would resonate with my target audience. Plus, the detailed product analysis provided valuable insights into marketing strategies and target demographics, making it a breeze to launch successful campaigns.

What I found particularly useful was the ability to source products from a wide range of suppliers. This gave me the flexibility to choose the best options for my needs, in terms of price, quality, and shipping times. Whether I was looking for products from AliExpress, Amazon, or AutoDS's private suppliers, I was confident that I could find the perfect fit for my store.

Overall, I'm incredibly impressed with AutoDS. The combination of exceptional customer service and amazing features makes it the perfect platform for any dropshipping business. I highly recommend checking it out!

MIXIKINGS
墨西哥
使用應用程式 20天
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools 已回覆 2024年4月18日

Hi "MIXIKINGS"!
We're thrilled to learn about your positive experience with AutoDS.
Your review truly brightened our day!
It's wonderful to know that our team's efforts have been appreciated. Your feedback motivates us to continue delivering exceptional service.

2024年6月9日

So far, really liking the services they provide. It makes life so much easier, and they provide great customer service. If you want to completely overhaul the way you run your online business, consider giving AutoDS a try!

Study Sanctum
加拿大
使用應用程式 大約1個月

Hi "Study Sanctum"!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review!

2024年5月5日

AUTO DS has made it effortless to be able to connect directly to suppliers and automate the ordering experience for my customers. I really appreciate the online chat support when I need any help as well

Curves Couture
澳洲
使用應用程式 4個月
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools 已回覆 2024年5月9日

Hi "Curves Couture"!
Thank you so much for your review!
We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them.
They are always here to solve any of your problems 🙂
Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help!

2024年4月19日

I rated this app 5 stars because it has everything you need, not only is it a well organized app they also offer videos on help with using the app and how to build your business. If you want to start an online business recommend this especially if you are a beginner.

My Store
使用應用程式 大約2個月
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools 已回覆 2024年4月21日

Hi "My Store"!
We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS!
Thank you so much for your review, it truly means a lot to our team!
We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users.
We are here for any other questions you may have 😊
Thanks for supporting our business!

2024年5月13日

Another review about customer service: They are very helpful and encouraging. They can be with you for hours on end, though it makes you feel a bit bad. Excellent Team!

Épris
使用應用程式 大約2個月
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools 已回覆 2024年5月15日

Hi "Épris"!
Thank you so much for your review!
They are always here to solve any of your problems 🙂
Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help!