評價 (8,123)

• 1% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 1% 的評分為 1 顆星
編輯時間:2024年4月18日

After some confusion regarding the automated services in the UK & reaching out to support, Dorina from the Quality Control team contacted me to set up a meeting & offer some 1:1 onboarding. Dorina's help was extremely useful, helping me to understand the platform & services much better in a matter of minutes & showed me how to get the most efficiency out of the platform.

The platform offers more features than I had initially thought & doesn't restrict you to the products listed in the AutoDS marketplace. There's a very handy browser extension that allows you to import products in bulk directly from suppliers in your region, into your drafts. The buyers accounts had initially confused me where I had come to think that a business was required to add balance into the buyer account before an order could be processed, however Dorina explained that the buyer accounts essentially act as an automated payment gateway using your buyer account payment methods to automatically find the buyer account balance when an order comes through. I'd definitely recommend this platform following the demo I've just been given!

Thank you again Dorina, your help is much appreciated!

Million City
使用應用程式 23天
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools 已回覆 2024年4月15日

Hi "Million City",
Thank you for your feedback.
I’m sorry you weren’t pleased with our pricing.
However, it’s helpful to know how our members experience each individual item, as we take into consideration every piece of feedback that we come across.
As of now, we have already offered a solution and hopefully, we will make it right for you.
Looking forward to your reply!

2024年6月2日

I've been using AutoDS for a bit now, and it has completely streamlined my dropshipping business. The automation features are incredibly powerful, saving me countless hours on product research, listing, and order fulfillment. The inventory and price monitoring are spot-on, ensuring that I never run into stock issues or price discrepancies. The customer support is also fantastic, always quick to respond and helpful with any questions I have. AutoDS has definitely helped me scale my business more efficiently. Highly recommend it to any dropshipper looking to simplify their operations!

Mix Magic Blend
使用應用程式 19天
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools 已回覆 2024年6月4日

Hi “Mix Magic Blend”!
Thanks for the awesome review!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you 🙂
Your opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our tool and implant new features for our amazing customers!

2024年4月20日

AutoDS is an absolute game-changer for anyone in the e-commerce business!

First and foremost, AutoDS streamlines the entire process of managing product listings, orders, and inventory. With its user-friendly interface and intuitive features, I was able to automate tedious tasks and free up valuable time to focus on growing my business.

One of the things I love most about AutoDS is its robust suite of tools for product research and optimization. From analyzing market trends to finding profitable products, this platform has everything you need to stay ahead of the competition. The ability to track competitor prices and adjust my own prices accordingly has been a game-changer for maximizing profits.

Adrenaline Toys
使用應用程式 大約2個月
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools 已回覆 2024年4月22日

Hi “Adrenaline Toys”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface and our features such as the Product Finding Hub!
We will keep on improving our tool and implant new features for our precious customers!
Thanks again for supporting our business, it truly means a lot to our team!

編輯時間:2024年4月8日

out of any dropshipping platform I've used, these guys were the first ones to help me out with an order. they truly know that they will succeed if they help me succeed. i just started dropshipping and got my first sale all sorted because of AutoDS professional live chat that quickly took care of the issue i was having. Jay ann was quick to respond and was kind and patient as well.

Infinite Allure Gallery
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools 已回覆 2024年4月9日

Hi “Infinite Allure Gallery”!
Thank you so much for your kind words.
We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, Jay Ann is truly a Joker to have on our team!
She will be delighted to hear that you enjoy working with her, so we will pass the word along 🙂
Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help!

2024年5月25日

I had a great experience with Luther on the AutoDS chat today. He answered my question about TikTok and winning products, explaining that I currently didn't have access to the feature. Luther provided clear instructions on how I can gain access in the future. Additionally, we discussed an issue with my account, and he promptly made a ticket to get it fixed. Luther was knowledgeable, helpful, and efficient throughout our conversation. Thank you for the excellent support!

GraceandAugust
紐西蘭
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools 已回覆 2024年5月27日

Hi “GraceandAugust”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We’re pleased that Luther was able to provide you with exceptional service!
We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them 😊
Thanks again for supporting our business.

2024年4月22日

AutoDS: Dropshipping & POD is an absolute game-changer for anyone looking to streamline and optimize their dropshipping and print-on-demand (POD) businesses. As someone deeply involved in e-commerce, I can confidently say that AutoDS has revolutionized the way I manage my online stores.

First and foremost, the platform's user interface is incredibly intuitive and user-friendly. From product sourcing to order fulfillment, every aspect of the dropshipping and POD process is seamlessly integrated into one comprehensive dashboard. Whether you're a seasoned entrepreneur or just starting out, navigating through the various features of AutoDS is a breeze.

One of the standout features of AutoDS is its powerful automation capabilities. With just a few clicks, you can automate product listing, price monitoring, inventory management, and order fulfillment. This not only saves an immense amount of time but also ensures that your store is always up-to-date with the latest products and prices.

Moreover, AutoDS offers robust analytics tools that provide valuable insights into your store's performance. From sales trends to profit margins, you can easily track key metrics and make data-driven decisions to optimize your business strategy.

Another aspect that sets AutoDS apart is its exceptional customer support. The team behind the platform is highly responsive and knowledgeable, always ready to assist with any questions or issues that may arise.

Overall, my experience with AutoDS: Dropshipping & POD has been nothing short of exceptional. It has empowered me to scale my e-commerce business with ease, allowing me to focus on what truly matters – growing my brand and serving my customers. If you're serious about succeeding in the world of dropshipping and POD, I wholeheartedly recommend giving AutoDS a try.

Luminous Lux
使用應用程式 20天
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools 已回覆 2024年4月24日

Hi “Luminous Lux”!
Thanks for the awesome review!

2024年4月15日

AutoDS has the most convenient ease of access to your dropshipping needs, from trending products, one-click imports of those products, automated dropshipping orders and much more! Thank you AutoDS!

BlassNova
波蘭
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools 已回覆 2024年4月16日

Hi “BlassNova”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface and our features!
Thanks again for supporting our business, it truly means a lot to our team!

2024年5月18日

We were worried and contacted Auto DS to figure out if our orders were actually being delivered. Within a day not only did Auto DS support confirm the orders were delivered but they also provided proof of delivery.

BELLAMOIR
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools 已回覆 2024年5月22日

Hi "BELLAMOIR"!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review!
Your kind words mean a lot to us, and we are thrilled to hear that we were able to provide you with a great experience.
If there is anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
Thank you for choosing to work with us, and we hope to hear from you again soon.

2024年4月11日

I am very new to dropshipping and e-commerce in general. What I would say is Auto DS makes it very easy to decide WHERE you want to ship TO and WHERE you want to ship FROM.

No other provider I have seen does this. They have a really great user-friendly UI and their price point being a bit higher than others I think justifies everything I have seen so far.

If you're debating getting into dropshipping I would recommend this store, even if you have not set anything up yet I believe they have a mentor programme to help you get up and running asap.

Revved Radiance Ltd
使用應用程式 大約1個月
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools 已回覆 2024年4月12日

Hi "Revved Radiance Ltd",
We're thrilled to learn about your positive experience with AutoDS. Your review truly brightened our day!
It's wonderful to know that our team's efforts have been appreciated. Your feedback motivates us to continue delivering exceptional service.
If there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

編輯時間:2024年5月24日

I must say that the general auto ds help are reasonable but at times no help at all. However It would be remiss of me not to tell everyone about Dorina in Greece. This lady is the only reason I am still a customer of Auto DS.
She is the epitome of great customer service and should be rightly rewarded for her role with the company. I suggest you get her to do a training video of how support staff should be aware of true customer service and send this to all support staff.
Dorina is kind, patient and understanding. She chooses to go the extra mile to ensure her customers are happy with the service.
I truly believe her to be amongst the very best of your company's' assets!
Dorina understands the auto ds app and all its hugely confusing and challenging uses. We are not all superior computer human beings some of us are just regular people trying to do something good for our families. Your support staff should be aware of this and perhaps ask at the point of contact the level of expertise the customer has before offering a range of videos and advising we go to Facebook for answers.
Doring is a blessed angel, a wonderful person and a true support to customers.

Absolutely..pets
使用應用程式 大約2個月
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools 已回覆 2024年5月17日

Hi “Absolutely..pets”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We’re pleased that Bonnie was able to provide you with exceptional service!
Thanks again for supporting our business.