AutoDS All‑In‑One Dropshipping

Find & Import Products AliExpress, Amazon +100s more dsers alt

From $26.90/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

PinkSuit

Customer support (Krizza) is very helpful and will guide you thru the entire process until you fullly understand what you are doing.

Hi “PinkSuit”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We’re pleased that Krizza was able to provide you with exceptional service!
We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them 😊

Happy World Shop

I used this App to help me handle my orders without any hassle the customer service is Topnotch. I like how they helped me understand some features which made my business easy and stress free. so I do recommend this App for every Ecommerce.

Hi “Happy World Shop”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface!
We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them.

yournewneeds

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app to automate all my orders and returns. I like how everything was simple and easy to use. In the future i wish for more payment options to load your balance.

Hi “yournewneeds”!
Thanks for the awesome review!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
We will keep on improving our tool and implant new features for our precious customers!
Have a great day 🙂

Picolo Tech

Location Serbia

It was great talking with Luther. He was a first person in any customer support that just went straight to the point and solve my problem. 5 diamonds review from me for performance, soical skills, and problem solving skills. I would definetly give him the job and i think he will be a great employee.

September 29, 2022

Hi “Picolo Tech”!
Thank you so much for your kind words.
We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, Luther is truly a Joker to have on our team!
He will be delighted to hear that you enjoy working with him, so we will pass the word along.

Majeztik Tower

Time spent using app About 1 month

Answered all my questions and was helpful. I was able to get through with what I needed.......... :)

September 29, 2022

Hi "Majeztik Tower"!
Thank you so much for your review!

Murphy's Closet

Shalauddin helped me resolve my issue very fast. He had everything fixed within minutes!!! An awesome app so far!

Hi “Murphy's Closet”!
Thank you so much for your kind words.
We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, Shalauddin is truly a Joker to have on our team!

Smart and Easy Living

I was having a challenge in importing items from AliExpress sourced from US suppliers. Then Mechelle was kind and patient enough to show me on how to do it. Excellent support and customer service indeed. Thank you. :)

September 28, 2022

Hi “Smart and Easy Living”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We’re pleased that Mechelle was able to answer all of your questions!

Karver

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 30 minutes

Super easy app with complete guide and community. The costumer support reacts fast and effective. I would reccomend!

Hi "Karver"!
Thank you so much for your review!

Super Babe Beauty Shop

They are updating there proccesing system for amazon , i had some issues but it looks like things will be up and running soon , so far customer service has been great they are trying their best to help and get certain bugs fixed on the app and overall i have evolved my website with their platform i am able to get amazon products up on my website with decent shipping times which i am very happy about , i do believe using this platform will be a great advantage and help boost sales just out of the fact of using auto ds finder. better products available to upload and fast shipping is key to running a business.

September 28, 2022

Hi “Super Babe Beauty Shop”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface and our features such as the AutoDS finder.
your opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our tool and implant new features for our amazing customers!
Have a great day 🙂

Keepsake for Bubs

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Customer service operators in this app is market leading. I would definitely recommend for first time ecomm entrepreneurs. Very easy to use!

Hi “Keepsake for Bubs”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface!
your opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our tool and implant new features for our amazing customers 😊

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33