AutoDS All‑In‑One Dropshipping

AutoDS All‑In‑One Dropshipping

From $26.90/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
Edited January 21, 2023

Overall app is great and easy to use, but 243 euro charged for yearly subscription right after free trial (didnt even set up the shop yet). not a single reminder or emal that free trial is almost over. also i thought it would charge every month and not for entire year right after free trial. would highly appreciate a refund since i do not have much to actually buy products.will keep working with you with monthly subscription.
Thanks. (update: got the refund and changed subscription to be monthly, all good)

Reaolette
Belarus
Time spent using app: 14 days
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied January 22, 2023

Hi "Reaolette",
Thank you so much for taking time to write this feedabck to us.
We are happy that we were able to resolve everything.
Every customer’s opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our service.
Please feel free to contact us.

Edited January 23, 2023

I haven't gotten to use this software too much.
I think its a great tool & i'm sure there are lots of helpful videos on the internet.
It seems a little complex, but once you learn about it in detail it is a great sourcing tool for products and trusted suppliers you can get in contact with.

I was having trouble connecting my Shopify to Autods, but I contacted Shopify help center which then contacted Autods and they fixed my problems quickly.
The customer service team replies promptly to help you if you're having difficulties!
Thank You!

My Store
Time spent using app: 7 days
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied January 22, 2023

Hi “My Store”!
Thanks for the awesome review!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you 🙂
Your opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our tool and implant new features for our amazing customers!
Have a great day!

January 19, 2023

The Shopify course is amazing ! I learned a lot .
The same for the Facebook ads course .
Thank you AutoDs!

Pinpoint Solutions
Romania
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hi “Pinpoint Solutions”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface and our courses.
We will keep on improving our tool and implant new features for our precious customers!
Thanks again for supporting our business, it truly means a lot to our team!

January 19, 2023

The Support Team about Autods is more than great. They helped me with all my problems and tasks. I really recommend to use autods

BeRelaxed
Germany
Time spent using app: 28 days

Hi “BeRelaxed”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface!
Your opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our tool and implant new features for our amazing customers 😊
Thanks again for supporting our business.

Edited January 18, 2023

They answered all the questions I was very satisfied with the attention so far I will recomended . so far so good.

DST GS
Time spent using app: 6 days

Hi "DST GS"!
Thank you so much for your review!
We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them.
They are always here to solve any of your problems 🙂

January 18, 2023

Great customer service by live chat! The navigation is smooth. The search is a little sensitive. Have to play around with it.

Adarko
Time spent using app: About 8 hours

Hi “Adarko”,
Thank you so much for your review!
We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them 🙂
Thanks for supporting our business, it truly means a lot to us.

January 18, 2023

I had an issue with the products being ordered. Auto DS had responded and figured out by next day that I needed to add money to my bank. it was very quick easy and...well short of bing fun. OK it could have been fun.

Ken

Four Fur Friendz
Time spent using app: 10 days

Hi "Four Fur Friendz"!
They are always here to solve any of your problems 🙂

January 17, 2023

Good and very helpful supporter . thank you ! I was having issues with my buy account, but was helped out by Dorina

PremiumLightLamps
Latvia
Time spent using app: 22 days
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied January 18, 2023

Hi “PremiumLightLamps”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We’re pleased that Dorina was able to resolve your issue quickly!
We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them 😊
Thanks again for supporting our business.

Edited January 16, 2023

the technical support staff i had was very helpful clear and prompt for me, he helped me and i hope this app can help me

OnlineFinds
Time spent using app: 25 days
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied January 17, 2023

Hi “OnlineFinds”,
Thank you so much for your review!
Thanks for supporting our business, it truly means a lot to us.

January 16, 2023

Very good customer service! I was having issues with my buy account, but was helped out by Jay Ann who remoted into my laptop and solved the issue quickly.

3PuttHeaven
Time spent using app: About 1 month
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied January 17, 2023

Hi “3PuttHeaven”!
Thank you so much for your review!
Jay Ann is truly one of our best. We will let her know how much you enjoyed working with her 🙂