AutoDS All‑In‑One Dropshipping

Find & Import Products AliExpress, Amazon +100s more dsers alt

From $26.90/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

TFM Enterprises

This is a great service for all of your e-commerce needs and has a dedicated support staff working around the clock.

June 24, 2021

Hi "TFM Enterprises"!
We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS. Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. We are here for any other question you may have 😊

Pay Per Mart

Time spent using app About 1 month

Good product and an Awesome Support Team! I have a huge list of products, variants and suppliers.
After ShopMaster closed down I turned to AutoDS. Angelica (Customer Support) suggested some awesome solutions to satisfy my concerns. Einav (Director Global Customer Support) created a custom plan to meet my needs and followed up to ensure a smooth process. Jiselle (Customer Support) provided all the necessary documentation to get setup quickly. Great experience so far using the App. In 1 month I will provide a more detailed update regarding my overall user experience.

Hi "Pay Per Mart"!
-AutoDS Team-

www.avidxl.com

I had an issue to start with that was not due to AutoDs but the customer service team sorted this out for me. Very professional and much appreciated.

Shop Amin

Customer service is the best part about this app. Someone always available for chat to answer questions quickly. Always great customer service from Mechelle no matter what time and no matter what question. She always takes her time to provide the absolute best answer in detail. Thank you Mechelle.

Hey " Shop Amin " !

SafetyFitgears

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Thank you very much for support to us. However, I hope your system needs further upgrade :)) There are orders that we have trouble tracking. Everything else is stable, fast shipping. Will recommend your services to everyone. Thanks

Hey "SafetyFitgears",
We will keep on Improving our tool and implant new features for our precious customers!
We are so glad to hear that you are overall enjoying AutoDS. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

airtagsaccessories

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 month

It's easy to use. Obviously there are more droshipping apps out there but I can say this is the most feature-rich one. You can get products to your Shopify store by copy-pasting the product URL, it's that easy. You can source products from around 20 websites including Amazon, Ebay, Aliexpress, Salehoo, Etsy and many more. Customer support is prompt, especially their agent Eva. I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to save time and focus on gains.

Hey "airtagsaccessories",
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface and our features such as the Uploader! We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

HOLI LIVITS

Location Germany

Thanks for the quick support. Very friendly and helpful! Makes it more easy to set up everything. Thank you so much!

Hi "Holi Livits"!
-AutoDS Team-

Biggy & Mimo

One of the best customer service rep. JISELLE answered all my question and fixed my issues. Some of the issue still pending hopefully it will resolved soon. IAM HAPPY, BIG SMILE

Hey "Biggy & Mimo"!

activewearproducts

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Jiselle was prompt to respond and address my issue today. Every time I have had a Question or an Issue it has been dealt with quickly and professionally.

Hey "activewearproducts"!
We really appreciate your feedback! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know if you need a hand with anything else!

Hall's Has It All

Very friendly user app- Daisy was such great support! Highly recommend using this do-it-all one-stop-shop!

June 1, 2021

Hey "Hall's Has it All"!
We are glad you enjoy using AutoDS. Thank you so much for your review of our app. We will continue making sure to create a better dropshipping experience for all users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help.