AutoDS All‑In‑One Dropshipping

Find & Import Products AliExpress, Amazon +100s more dsers alt

From $26.90/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Shop Fitness AX

AutoDS is a very user friendly app. It makes the entire process easier especially if your new to using it. They have the best customer service. Jay-Ann was amazing and went above and beyond to help me.

Hi "Shop Fitness AX"!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface and our features!
We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help
-AutoDS Team-

AllThingsGreatorSmall

I use this app every day and it is very user friendly. Customer service is prompt and very helpful with any issues I have ever had.

November 20, 2021

Hey " AllThingsGreatorSmall " !
We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service, we are happy to know that you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

DMQ Unique Shop LLC

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use this app to help me organize and manage my business. I really love the helpful videos, information and customer support. The agents are very helpful one in particular her name is Eva and she was very helpful when I needed help pertaining to an issue that came up. Overall this app is awesome and deserves all five stars ;)

November 20, 2021

Hey " DMQ Unique Shop LLC" !
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying using our software!
We will make sure to pass the word to Eva, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them. They are always

Baazee Club

Time spent using app About 24 hours

I am new to this app. I heard a lot of good things about this app and am eager to use it in hopes of making more sales and my personal life a little easier. So far, I like what I see, and I am excited about integrating this app to my store. The support is excellent so far, especially Jamaica from the help desk who assisted me greatly.

Hi "Baazee"!
We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS. Thank you so much for your review. We will make sure to pass the word to Jamaica. Also, we will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. We are here for any other question you may have 😊

TrendIsDeal

Location New Zealand

I signed up with autods for the first time and was worried about the $2000 approved limit as I wasn't clear about it ,immediately connected with the chat support and the agent Readel was very helpful and answered all my queries patiently , good cust service ,keep up the good work team :)

Hi "TrendIsDeal"!
-AutoDS Team-

NaritaRo

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 1 month

I use this App and found it is very professional, and helpful. Reduce our work Direct to the point.
Special Thanks to Ms. Jamaica for her kind support.
I recommend this app for all. Thanks

Hey " NaritaRo " !
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface and reducing your work! We will keep on Improving our tool and implant new features for our precious customers!
We will make sure to pass the word to Jamaica, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to help!

Sensuex

Time spent using app 22 minutes

Amazing customer service from Jiselle, swift, efficient and professional. I would highly recommend to anyone with little to no dropshipping experience!

Hey " Sensuex " !
We will make sure to pass the word to Jiselle, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

ShopScaner.com

really great app first I have decided to uninstall but after customer service help me to understand how to use this app and the benefits I decided to stay after the shop master stop working I recommend AutoDS is best solution to import product from amazon and ebay with auto price and inventory option.

BIGDEALSBAY.COM

great tool to use in different business models, it will make a lot of things automated. Best of luck

Hey "BIGDEALSBAY",
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface and our features. We will keep on Improving our tool and implant new features for our precious customers!

Fish Homes

I really love the service, super easy and does exactly what it's supposed to! They also have the best customer service, Jay Ann really helped me out!! Thanks guys!

Hey " Fish Homes " !
We will make sure to pass the word to Jay! our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.