AutoDS All‑In‑One Dropshipping

Find & Import Products AliExpress, Amazon +100s more dsers alt

From $26.90/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Advocate Outfitters

So far, it seems awesome and a solution that I really needed. I am not going the traditional drop shipping route of picking the best trending or most profitable products for my store with profit in mind. I am sourcing products true to my brand that help me be effective in my B2B service. It has been hard finding suppliers that: 1. Can source my products in the US 2. Can ship them within a week 3. Don't break the bank on shipping costs. Working with the AutoDS trial has allowed me to source these flagship products without worrying about these issues, and doing so at competitive prices. I reached out to customer support about some questions that I found vague on the site and in the tutorial videos. I will say, I wish customer support was more readily available... but I caught them at the right time today. I worked with Shalauddin and he was able to answer most of my questions. He also had a great spirit about him that made for a positive experience. The question he couldn't answer I think is reflective of the marketing team's need to divulge more on the cost structure per order fulfilled when applying credits using automation. Credits vary in cost depending on how many you purchase at once... Id like to see a chart or something with that cost breakdown and an example product to get a better idea of how much sunk cost to profit per product I'm looking at. Other than that, great product and great service! I feel I'm flying blind on cost but the automation is magic and a solution to my biggest concerns as a drop shipper.

April 9, 2022

Hi "Advocate Outfitters"!
We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS!
Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users.
We will make sure to pass the word to Shalauddin, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them!
They are always here to solve any of your problems.
Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help☺

24/7 Warehouse Deals

Time spent using app About 1 month

Shalauddin really took the time to help me figure out my pricing issue. Great customer service. Great team.

April 9, 2022

Hey "24/7 Warehouse Deals"!
Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help🙂

Handbags Specialist Headquarter

Time spent using app About 1 month

I really like this app experience with Dropshipping Automated AutoDS it is very good for Dropshipping thank you.

April 7, 2022

Hi "Handbags Specialist Headquarter"!
We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS.
Thank you so much for your review!
We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. We are here for any other questions you may have 😊

yoga fitnes shop

Location Israel

Daisy's service was excellent and solved my problem Highly recommend the service There is nothing about their service They helped me a lot and I was satisfied

April 5, 2022

Hey "yoga fitnes shop"!
We will make sure to pass the word to Daisy, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them.
They are always here to solve any of your problems.
Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help!

Random Finds

the best of the best! thank you very much for the help, im new with autods, and its easy with extension of the app from googler chrome

April 2, 2022

Hi "Random Finds"!
We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS. Thank you so much for your review! We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users.
We are here for any other questions you may have 😊

Witty Fit Chic

Rizza Jean was awesome! I searched the help documents before reaching out but could not find answers I needed. I started a chat with Rizza and she was more than willing to help me with my issues. I love Auto DS and their staff is always willing to help when issues arise.

March 31, 2022

Hey "Witty Fit Chic"!
We will make sure to pass the word to Rizza, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them.
They are always here to solve any of your problems!
Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

3169warehouse

Very good app for people who want use dropshipping. I also like the auto ds find It is very easy to import the item.

March 31, 2022

Hey "3169warehouse",
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface and our features such as the AutoDS Finder!
We will keep on Improving our tool and implant new features for our precious customers!

my-naturalspa

Location Germany

Great support, thanks to Julius Gloa. Quick issue solving through livechat, even on sundays. Would recommend.

March 28, 2022

Hey "my-naturalspa"!
We will make sure to pass the word to Julius, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them!
Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help🙂

gombella

You always provide wonderful service. Always appreciated.
The customer service is always excellent, punctual, and going above and beyond to solve any issues. Thank you.

March 25, 2022

Hi "gombella"!
We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them.
They are always here to solve any of your problems!
Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help!
-AutoDS Team-

NOMAR BARGAINS

Time spent using app About 4 hours

I contacted Auto Ds for help on connecting my Shopify store and received immediate assistance. Krizza was able to answer quickly and provide links to make it easy for me to understand as a beginner.

March 20, 2022

Hey "NOMAR BARGAINS"!
We will make sure to pass the word to Krizza, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems! Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.