AutoDS All‑In‑One Dropshipping

Find & Import Products AliExpress, Amazon +100s more dsers alt

From $26.90/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The longkittys

Location Portugal

Auto ds é uma plataforma que ajuda bastante os teus clientes com os seus serviços em relação ao shopify, sendo essencial para as pessoas que utilizam Shopify, o unico problema é o preço que pode ser prejudicial para as pessoas que começam mas é uma otima plataforma

October 30, 2022

Hi “The longkittys”!
Thanks for the awesome review!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you 🙂
your opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our tool and implant new features for our amazing customers!
Have a great day!

HR Specter

great app, and more importantly great customer service! Had a few issues at the beginning but Angelica helped me with everything and now its all working perfectly

October 30, 2022

Hi “HR Specter”!
Thank you so much for your kind words.
We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, Angelica is truly a Joker to have on our team!
She will be delighted to hear that you enjoy working with her, so we will pass the word along 🙂
Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help!

Nortem

Time spent using app About 5 hours

they were very helpfull and are truly not bad at customer service their team is great and decently quick the sku however hard to find

Ish Exquisite Designs

AutoDS is a great service with amazing customer support specialists that go above and beyond to understand your situation and assist you in the best way possible! I highly recommend!

MacroFishing.com

Location South Africa

I really love your product, well done to the team that designed this. It is user-friendly and easy to import products to my store and do bulk updates. Saving a lot of time on administration work. One thing that is not clear with this AutoDS is the "shipping cost". With my research, this is a challenge in getting the right shipping rate without losing money on shipment. I know there is an option to include shipping rates, however, it is not clear what the destination is for these shipping rates. Your support team has been very helpful thus far in obtaining this information for me. Overall I'm happy with your product and looking forward to working with you while growing my business.

jewelrycafee.com

thank you for working with me and I am looking forward for more training and finding winning products

Onelifeluxury

Time spent using app About 1 month

Dorina on support was amazing for real! Helped me get my store started! Very legit, Very happy with her!

SPORTSERINC

Location Poland
Time spent using app About 24 hours

As I am just starting out I can just say everything in the app is clear and customer service is just great! If the future of our cooperation will be like the present I will be thrilled!

Kulula Shop

Best customer service I have ever experienced! The agents are very knowledgeable! I am new to drop shipping but Shallaudin was able to really get to the core of a very complicated problem and resolve the issue for me.

October 25, 2022

Hi "Kulula Shop"!
We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our services. Your feedback is appreciated!
We will pass the word to Daisy and our customer service team to let them know you enjoy working with them.
They are always here to solve any of your problems!
Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help 🙂
Thanks again for supporting our business.

Luminosity Studios

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app makes the whole process much easier, plus the 24/7 customer support is amazing! The only thing that you have to look out for is the one time payment which is a little pricey, but it is worth it.

October 25, 2022

Hi "Luminosity Studios"!
Thank you so much for your review!
We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them.
They are always here to solve any of your problems 🙂
Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help!