Auto Link SEO

Auto Link SEO

by GrowthCaptain

Hyperlinks for hypergrowth. Time-saver automatic link building

Evilrpm

3 times was contact support! no Responses .. looks like scam app ... don't see any changes after adding it... no instruction and seems like they wait when the trial ends to gain from you pennys... don't recommend

September 10, 2019

Hello Aleksei. I replied to your first e-mail in less than 48 hours, that is on the 4th of last month (09/04/2019). It seems you have some issue with your inbox. I contacted you a second time after you posted this comment, I'm know updating this reply as I did not get answer from you this second time either.

The first e-mail included detailed explanations with pictures I took for you to present you the usage of our app in a more comprehensive way. This app is 100% legit and I'm always trying to do my best to satisfy everyone needs and questions, but there is nothing I can do if you don't reply to me. Please, understand that posting such a comment without giving me a chance to help you is very harmful to me and non-representative of all the efforts I put in it as an independent, solo developer.

Hope you read this update.

Fribasex Friburgo Atacado das Fabricas

great app just great, very good, fulfills what it promises, support excellent note 10 service, wonderful app if you have a store in shopify should have this app installed -

la-boutique-guitare-mymusicteacher

Super App si vous faites du référencement naturel ou du SEO, booste considérablement les blogs avec l'idée de créer des liens en automatique !

Membre Herbalife

Very good application that saves a lot of time. The team is very nice and has helped me a lot. Interesting results after 14 days of use, I recommend !