Auto Link SEO

Auto Link SEO

by GrowthCaptain

Hyperlinks for hypergrowth. Time-saver automatic link building

Evilrpm

3 times was contact support! no Responses .. looks like scam app ... don't see any changes after adding it... no instruction and seems like they wait when the trial ends to gain from you pennys... don't recommend

September 10, 2019

Hello Aleksei. We are very sorry you didn't get adequate support. I think there was some issue, because I confirmed that we replied to your e-mail two days after we got it, that is on the 4th of last month (09/04/2019). We included pictures and explanations to help you get started with our app. We are 100% legit and always trying to do our best to satisfy everyone needs and questions.

I sent you a new e-mail, if you don't receive it please let me know.

Fribasex Friburgo Atacado das Fabricas

great app just great, very good, fulfills what it promises, support excellent note 10 service, wonderful app if you have a store in shopify should have this app installed -

la-boutique-guitare-mymusicteacher

Super App si vous faites du référencement naturel ou du SEO, booste considérablement les blogs avec l'idée de créer des liens en automatique !

Membre Herbalife

Very good application that saves a lot of time. The team is very nice and has helped me a lot. Interesting results after 14 days of use, I recommend !