Rezensionen (173)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
27. Juni 2024

Does Exactly what it says its supposed to do, easy userface, time saving app , recommend every merchant should give a try !!! Bravo

Partners Hair Design
Südafrika
6 monate mit der App
30. Juni 2024

Great! Save a lot of time

Ruth Envision
Fast 3 jahre mit der App
3. Mai 2024

Huge time saver for rewriting product descriptions. I really like that you can add a custom prompt to it so you get what you want. Very fast support. Highly recommend this app.

HoopsKing
2 monate mit der App
Product Description AI ChatGPT hat geantwortet 19. Mai 2024

Thank you again for recommending my app. I try to help as much as possible. Here are 10 stars from me to you 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

17. Juni 2024

All i can say is Amazing Product. Saved us 100's of man hours. All writing is structured to meet the product specifications. Its a little expensive for 1000's of products but on the plus side you get excellent unique SEO which will help in the long run. I also champion the AI blog posts creator is also very good.

TidySpaces
Vereinigtes Königreich
6 tage mit der App
19. April 2024

I cannot begin to discribe how amazing this software is, I highly recommend this anyone who want amazing description of their product. Don't take my words for it. Just try it and will see for yourself.

herlums.com
2 monate mit der App
Product Description AI ChatGPT hat geantwortet 19. Mai 2024

Thank you for recommending my app. I really like your energy and entrepreneurial spirit. I wish you success in your business adventure. If you face any problem related to anything related to your business you know I'm just one message away.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

11. Juni 2024

This is the best app I was able to find for re-writing all the descriptions on my store for a reasonable price. I really like how it's very easy to use and understand. SAVES A LOT OF TIME!!!

Global Sales & Service Ecommerce
13 tage mit der App
Product Description AI ChatGPT hat geantwortet 12. Juni 2024

Thank you so much for your review. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

26. Juni 2024

ChatGPT is an advanced language model developed by OpenAI, designed to generate human-like text based on the input it receives. Here are some key aspects of my experience with ChatGPT and its product description capabilities:

Darlenza
Ägypten
17 tage mit der App
11. Juli 2024

app is great for quickly editing product titles and descriptions. Just wish it had more seo optimization abilities

Byte Me!
6 tage mit der App
10. Juni 2024

I love this tool. Saving me so much money on not hiring anSEO specialists and getting automated ai descriptions

The unKAGEd Shop
3 tage mit der App
Product Description AI ChatGPT hat geantwortet 12. Juni 2024

Thank you for taking the time out to write me a review. If you have any questions or issues please message me. I'm just one ping away. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Bearbeitet am 26. Juni 2024

The product does what it should. Expensive but its better than the others.

Coeur de la Mode
24 tage mit der App
Product Description AI ChatGPT hat geantwortet 13. Juni 2024

I am really sorry for this but you were checking for the wrong products. There is a "Open in Shopify" button besides each generated Description. Please use that button to exactly see which product description is generated and saved.

---

Please get on just a 5 minutes Google meet or zoom call with me.

I can assure you that the app is working fine.
But there is some confusion.

You are checking the wrong products. Even though the title is same but the products are different and this is the reason for this confusion.

-------

Hi there.

I thought the issue was solved when we were chatting on WhatsApp and I saved all the products in your store by taking the collaborator access to your store.

I have checked in the other stores again and the app is working absolutely fine.

I have scheduled a google meet with you. Let's get on a call to see what exactly is happening.