Avaliação geral
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 97% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
26 de novembro de 2022

I used this app to help me write product descriptions. It's really helpful and help me in finding the right words.

Hakmys
Reino Unido
11 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Product Description AI ChatGPT 26 de novembro de 2022

I'm glad hearing that. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or feedback.

19 de março de 2021

Easy to use and makes creating descriptions a breeze! Tons of templates to give you some inspiration as well if you get stuck. I definitely recommend this app to any new store owners!

SirCheebaCBD
8 days usando a aplicação
2 de agosto de 2022

ottima app per creare descrizioni in base a parole chiavi per la SEO. Veloce ed efficiente con più scelte disponibili

Gioielleria Cortese Ornella
Itália
5 days usando a aplicação
7 de abril de 2021

I was trying to write product description and was struggling. Then i found this tool, and it was life saver foe me! finally i great description for my products! Thanks you guys!

Animeyo Store
França
3 days usando a aplicação
23 de março de 2021

Most amazing app EVER. I’ve used it to write hundreds of descriptions and have been able to create descriptions easily. I could have given more than 5 stars to this app.

Grindoutthisworld
2 days usando a aplicação
15 de julho de 2022

Good app to save time generating product listings. Will use it in the future. Some texts do not make much sense but require minimal editing to be useful for new product descriptions text. Good testing option.

GroomOrganics
2 days usando a aplicação
Editado a 29 de junho de 2022

Update: After my review the developer reached out to me. He was very kind and helpful, more support than I experienced on most apps, so if you want excellent customer support, look no further

Pwned Supply
Portugal
1 day usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Product Description AI ChatGPT 28 de junho de 2022

hello there. I'm glad about this honest review. There must have been some technical problem with Shopify because billing and trial is managed by Shopify. I have emailed to Shopify about this issue faced by you. ie merchant is getting charged before the trial end. Also I have issued you a full 100% refund for the inconvenience caused.

if you want any other help please let me know.

18 de maio de 2021

For the monthly price you pay to use this app, you'd be hard-pressed to find similar Descriptions written for you by a professional copywriter.

Shine Brightly
About 2 hours usando a aplicação
Editado a 8 de dezembro de 2021

Best App Ever and The app developer are available 24/7 on chat and always willing to help and support. They are willing to help more and are regularly releasing new features.
Thanks for This

Renegade Pirates
30 minutes usando a aplicação
13 de abril de 2021

This app is really good at writing product descriptions. I recommend it for anyone who wants to write original and unique product descriptions.

The Chewy Dog