Auto Description Generator 2.0

Generate Product Description, Blogs, Ads automatically with AI

Free plan available. 1-day free trial.
product description generator is trusted by over 2000 stores

Garlo's Apparel

The thing I love most about this APP is its simplicity. Super easy to use and generates a variety of descriptions. This is my go to app when I need inspiration.

January 21, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad that you like our product description generator app.

Simplicity is one thing that I kept in mind when building this app and it surely did work out for you atleast.

Ping me anytime if you need something. I'm here to help.

The Atrang

It's really mind-boggling that how this AI can explain my product descriptions better than I. I have tried other product description generator too, but this app has the most features and is the best among all of them all...

January 21, 2022

Thank you so much. We always thrive to make the best product description generator app and inputs from customers like you really helps us in our endeavour. 🥳🥳

Licentious Treats

I really love this app and I recommend it for your shopify store.If you want to have a neat descriptions for store, choose this app

Joceyica

To be honest, this app is quite good but yet to be improved.
The good thing is, it will generate 4 variants of product descriptions for every single product. As far as I've been using it, I personally do like so much on the results from the products descriptions generator. Thanks, developer.

January 21, 2022

Thank you Joceyica team. We know we still have a scope for improvement in our Product Description generator app.

We took your inputs seriously and have further fine-tuned our AI to generate better Product Description.

If you need any help then please let me know. I'm just one ping away.

Thank you again. 🌸🌸

HomelyDeko

I love this app i had so many products with description that will not let the customers know exactly what the product is about but this app is a game changer will recommend it. Best app i ever used so far

January 21, 2022

I really appreciate your kind words. You are really a great user. You have helped me a lot in making the app better by your feature suggestions. You have used a lot of product description generators and you found our product description generator too be the best. This really made my day. Thank you. 🥳🥳

Lady One Club

I have been strugling with product descriptions like forever. Honestly that was the only thing that was making my life dificult when it comes to online marketing and sales. I have downloaded this app like a week ago, and i was able to fix product descriptions for more than 1,5k products in less than a week with just couple of hours work per day. If you ever feel it dificult writing descriptions of your products, this is the app that will make your life whole lot easier !!!

January 21, 2022

Thank you so much. This review really made our day.

I'm really happy to hear that our product description generator shopify app helped you a lot in saving your time and energy.

If you need my help I'm just one ping away.

Thank you again. 🌸

BaeVibez Skincare

I was skeptical at first because it only had 30 reviews, but this is a freaking amazing app! I love it! It definitely gave our products that luxurious vibe!

January 21, 2022

This is such an freaking awesome review.
I'm glad that our product description generator help you in your entrepreneurial journey.
If you need my help I'm just one ping away.
Thank you.

Myriad Origins

This is very creative with its word choice. It helps me so much with product descriptions, especially when I have writer's block. There are so many ways to generate descriptions, blog ideas, or more! Great app!

Pixie Claws

It is a great app! It helps me to generate awesome descriptions and save up a lot of my time thinking about descriptions!

Love and Bub

This app is very useful to anyone who runs a business. Whether you have a person to write product descriptions or not, this app will help you one way or another. It saves you a lot of time in creating individual product descriptions as it also offers variations which you can easily edit when you want to.

Previous 1 3 4