PRODUCT DESCRIPTION GENERATOR

Generate Product Description, Blogs, Ads automatically with AI

Free plan available. 1-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

product description generator is trusted by over 2000 stores

Cutesy Home

Time spent using app About 1 month

Used the app to generate around 300 descriptions in 1 day. It was a breeze and the Support team was really helpful in guiding me through the process.

Fab Gifts

Time spent using app 3 minutes

I was facing some questions but then in live chat they answered my questions instantly. Really good customer service.

Powerhouse D.C

Location Israel
Time spent using app 2 minutes

It's crazy to see how far the artificial intelligence has come. The generated descriptions are persuasive and explains the products in detail. Helps in increasing sales too. Thank you.

The Best Gadgets Ever

Time spent using app 3 minutes

I really like this app. It saves me a lot of time and energy. Very good user experience in this app definitely deserves 5 stars

skinfulabbey

The quality of generated from this app is much better than other apps. The generated descriptions seems very real.

Dreamy Jewellery

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 1 minute

Really good customer support. I was able to write 300 product description in 4 days with help of this app

Lady Eclectic Boutique

love this app it makes writing product descriptions so much easier. We use it every day. so much easier

Swagg Boss

Location United Arab Emirates

Really great customer service as they are very responsive. I am already using another similar app with my other online store and the customer service is much better here in addition to all the extra features of this app. I will definitely switch that store to this app as well. It is easy to install and use. I highly recommend!

March 7, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. This means a lot to me. This review has become one of favorite reviews. Again if you have any request or need any help I'm just one ping away.
-Abhinav

Trend'S Aile

Location Switzerland

I like and I'm very statisfied with this app. It's a been 4 months now I have used it. It's easy to use. You can create a professional products description without spending time and energy.. cool... I highly recommend this app.

February 17, 2022

I really appreciate this review. Thank you for being our customer for 4 months and more to come. If you have any suggestions or question or feedback please let me know. I'm just one ping away.

Pink Positive

Gathers couple of text options even with a limited in put. Not all the text makes sense but you can create your final description with minimum energy. Worth using if you don't have a person that writes copies for you. As it is AI, I believe this will develop in time with use

February 17, 2022

Thank you again Pink Positive. And yes you are correct the AI is improving gradually. I'm constantly working on improving the quality of product description generated by the AI.