Auto Description Generator 2.0

Generate Product Description, Blogs, Ads automatically with AI

Free plan available. 1-day free trial.
product description generator is trusted by over 2000 stores

B.O.S.S. Collection

This helped me to become a better description writer i never thought i could become. most importantly it helped me polish my content. everything i wore become better and persuasive

Lon's Dog Store

A revolutionary new technology, which will solve any problems you have with product descriptions, blogs, ads, ideas. This app helps me as my writing friend.

Tech Trends Products

As an executive for a luxury fashion brand , i'm always looking for ways to expand my brand. This Copywriter.so Description Generator is making it easy for me to create content that speaks directly to my buyers.

Shine Brightly

For the monthly price you pay to use this app, you'd be hard-pressed to find similar Descriptions written for you by a professional copywriter.

Trendzilla Market

This app is an excellent AI copywriting tool for anyone looking to create one-of-a-kind content for their store or anything requiring high-quality writing like Facebook Ads, product descriptions, and more!

TjandMadison

This AI software is so easy to use - you plug your products into it, and bam! You have a solid product description. It's just like magic because even when we struggle writing something mediocre ourselves, this AI can turn it around instantly by giving us some amazing content right out of thin air.

Trendychoose

This app is really good at writing product descriptions. I recommend it for anyone who wants to write original and unique product descriptions, customer support is also the best part of this app they provide quick response by abhishek panse through chat support....

GULA Pet Store

I've been struggling with writing hundreds of product descriptions, this app helps me to save a lot of my time. There are other cool features as well but I haven't used them yet, I think the price is worth it.

The Kawaii Shoppu

This app actually writes very good product descriptions, when my mind is fried and you're inputting product after product it makes life so much easier!!! It gives you a few options when generating so you can choose the right one and you can make any edits easily afterwards. VERY easy to use and a lot less expensive than hiring someone to do it.

The Chewy Dog

This app is really good at writing product descriptions. I recommend it for anyone who wants to write original and unique product descriptions.