Product Description Generator

Product Description Generator | Reviews

by Copywriter.so

Generate Product Description, Blogs, Ads automatically with AI

The Tee Shirt Store

When I have a new item, I spend 1-2 hours describing it and adding it to the store. This takes forever, so I was happy to find out that this app makes this process so much easier.

Renegade Pirates

The app developer are available 24/7 on chat and always willing to help and support. They are willing to help more and are regularly releasing new features.

Fabrics Professional drycleaners

I had been looking for a product like this for ages. I was tired of writing descriptions of everything I had in my store myself, and it was beginning to get too hard to find the right words to describe all of my awesome products. Everything I found just sounded wrong, or didn't have an engaging feel about them. This is the perfect solution, it makes writing descriptions a breeze and the results truly sound natural.

Baggie Boys CBD

This app is so useful that it blows my mind. I don’t know how I managed to describe my products without it before. Now I can get my product description created in record time and with a lot of ease! It’s wicked awesome.

MZD Restaurant Equipment

I was able to write over 50 descriptions in about 10 minutes. What used to take me hours now literally takes me minutes.

NOIRE AMOR

This app is amazing. I am able to generate great descriptions with little effort. Also, i really like the app updates. The team is very dedicated to improving their product. All in all, a great app and a great team.

cbddailyllc

This is a very helpful application to generate content and the team is very responsive. They were able to add on a new language feature within 24 hours of requesting this feature.

Grindoutthisworld

Most amazing app EVER. I’ve used it to write hundreds of descriptions and have been able to create descriptions easily. I could have given more than 5 stars to this app.

rodabiz

I really love this app and can't believe how much I can do with it. It makes writing descriptions a breeze and like magic. A quick, easy and effective description writer for Shopify sellers.

SirCheebaCBD

Easy to use and makes creating descriptions a breeze! Tons of templates to give you some inspiration as well if you get stuck. I definitely recommend this app to any new store owners!