Automated Email

From $7.95/month
Rating (3.7)
3.7
Edited June 17, 2019

Okay, thanks for your response. I am still not able to find your email but you said to just add my website domain name to the sender email section? After that it should work correct?

Sports Nutrition Made Simple
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Talon Commerce replied June 17, 2019

I believe there has been some confusion. I responded to your query yesterday.

It seems that you were trying to send email via your @aol.com email address which doesn't work with the app. You need your own domain name or it will confuse receiving email providers. Please check your spam folder if, for some reason, you did not receive my response.

I'd love to help you further with this issue and if you're still not happy with the app, you can receive a refund.

March 4, 2019

Is there a user manual for this app? Any explanations anywhere as to how it is supposed to work? For example: Does it send email messages to 'customers' who registered for the newsletter but have not yet purchased anything? We've sent an online message enquiring about these things because we need help to set the app up, but have not heard anything from anyone nor received any support so far - so, we're not able to set it up!

TalkTogetherLondon
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
Talon Commerce replied March 12, 2019

The app is usually self explanatory though we're quick to offer support when something is not understood.

We cannot always reply right away, though. Usually within 24 hours, you'll get a reply as was the case with you.

February 27, 2019

The HTML function on this app is not working properly. If you want to put your own HTML code in instead of using the native editor, it can drop most of your coding when you go back into edit the code. Devs were unable to resolve the issue.

Cedar and Moss