Automated Email

Automated Email

by Talon Commerce

Schedule emails in response to customer actions.

Rock My Zen

***Editing to revise my review***

Not long after I posted my 1-star review, the developer reached out to see what the problem could be and offered some suggestions. Being relatively new to sending out emails to subscribers, I didn't know that you really *needed* to have your own domain name to send out emails to your subscribers. I decided to try this app again and used my domain name as the sender and it worked.

I still think there has got to be a way where test emails are not counted as part of the monthly allowed when they are being sent to the same email (although the 500 is generous). Another minor thing is having contact info on the app itself in case there are questions. I looked around and didn't see where was an email without having to come back to the app store.

Anyway, thanks for reaching out.

**********************************

I had this app installed for about 15 minutes before I uninstalled. It did not work for me at all. I was trying to set up an automated email to send out for mailing list sign ups. I set up my email and sent 5 test emails for immediate delivery and I did not get one single one even after verifying my sender email 2 times. They did not show up in my inbox nor my spam (as of this writing after 30 minutes of first installing). With the free account, you can send up to 500 emails per month and the 5 test emails counted as part of the 500. From what I can tell from the other reviews is that they are mostly sending out follow up emails post orders, so in this regard the app sounds like it's working great. But for me, it just wasn't working.

Amazing Treasury

Bonjour,
Pour tout vous dire, le fonctionnement de création des sites internet est très bien et facile d'utilisation, cependant nous avons beaucoup de mal à faire connaître notre site sachant que nous ne sortant rien de nos poches... notre session d’essai Shopify va arriver à expiration dans 2 jours donc je pense que nous allons devoir nous retirer...
Je vous remercie pour l’assistance et l’intérêt porté auprès de vos utilisateurs ! Continuez sur cette voie et comme vous l’avez remarqué je suis Français et le site en français est très bien détaillé !

Cordialement,