Automated RMAs and Returns

Automated RMAs and Returns

by Gunpowder and Graphite

Effortless returns for you and your customers

10 000 Lakes Clothing Company

Company has great customer service.

Jak Shoes

After trying several other apps, this is the only one that efficiently works!! Saves us a LOT of time. We've had a few minor issues and Peter has been great giving us quick and efficient support! Thank you

Bella Materna

Great App, easy to set up and use. Developers open to improvements and quick response time. My customers are happy with it!

Shirin Diamonds

Easy to setup and extremely helpful for a brand new eCommerce store. Support is also fast and knowledgeable. An A+ app for any retail site.

Hoverboardcloseouts Com

This is exactly what we needed to process replacements. Lots of features, not not overwhelming to set up and very easy for the customer to understand. Anthony was so helpful and stayed on the phone while we set everything up. He even helped us diagnose an error message with UPS and fixed it. We are up and running within a day!

Superstyleco

It doesn't resize the frame automatically to fit the app. On the next page/screen after you select your return it creates a scroll since the page is too long, It should resize automatically to fit perfectly! Sometimes there is just blank white space since there not much to display, you can't write anything at the bottom of the app like because the blank space makes it look weird. It should resize! I contacted them and this guy Anthony Ko replied saying "Link to the client side app directly instead of using an iframe, or you can try dynamically resizing with javascript/jquery." I replied back " I don't know how to do that. Do it for me, will you?" and he said "Sorry, no. You will have to find your own developer for that."! Are you kidding me!

Kayses

This is ridiculous, this app definitely deserves more reviews, 5-star reviews, for sure! This app is incredible. My customers are able to return seamlessly, it creates a prepaid label and I can track every step of the way. No other app does this so well. Keep up the good work Anthony!

Crane And Canopy

Anthony has been super responsive and easy to work with. This solution is miles better than other options in the App Store. The ability for the customer to automatically print a return label is key. Finally our store has a returns solution on par with other large (non-shopify) sites.

Switchplate

Amazing app! It has saved me so much time as the sole shop owner. Having the pre-paid shipping labels really cuts down the amount of time needed to deal with support emails. Customers are familiar with the workflow since it is similar to the way Amazon does returns. Support is top notch too.