Automated RMAs and Returns

Automated RMAs and Returns

by Freedom Software

Effortless returns for you and your customers

Kelly Moore Bag

As a small company, we've had a challenge with managing data around returns, but this app has helped us grow & gather so much information about our products and how customers experience them. Peter and his team have been instrumental in helping us make adjustments to find the important data & improve our customer experience. There are many options out there, but having a team who is so responsive and kind has been great.
Would recommend this app to any store looking to manage better data around returns and tracking returns.
Thanks again!!
Anna Davis
Merchandising Manager
Kelly Moore Bag

O.N.S Clothing

Their customer service is very fast. Even we cancelled the service and request refund, they are willing to reply and refund to us.

10 000 Lakes Clothing Company

Company has great customer service.

Jak Shoes

After trying several other apps, this is the only one that efficiently works!! Saves us a LOT of time. We've had a few minor issues and Peter has been great giving us quick and efficient support! Thank you

Bella Materna

Updated to a 5 stars
Great App, easy to set up and use, been using for 5+ years! Highly recommend. Set it up and leave it. Developers open to improvements and quick response time. My customers are happy with it!

Shirin Diamonds

Easy to setup and extremely helpful for a brand new eCommerce store. Support is also fast and knowledgeable. An A+ app for any retail site.

Hoverboardcloseouts Com

This is exactly what we needed to process replacements. Lots of features, not not overwhelming to set up and very easy for the customer to understand. Anthony was so helpful and stayed on the phone while we set everything up. He even helped us diagnose an error message with UPS and fixed it. We are up and running within a day!

Superstyleco

It doesn't resize the frame automatically to fit the app. On the next page/screen after you select your return it creates a scroll since the page is too long, It should resize automatically to fit perfectly! Sometimes there is just blank white space since there not much to display, you can't write anything at the bottom of the app like because the blank space makes it look weird. It should resize! I contacted them and this guy Anthony Ko replied saying "Link to the client side app directly instead of using an iframe, or you can try dynamically resizing with javascript/jquery." I replied back " I don't know how to do that. Do it for me, will you?" and he said "Sorry, no. You will have to find your own developer for that."! Are you kidding me!

Kayses

This is ridiculous, this app definitely deserves more reviews, 5-star reviews, for sure! This app is incredible. My customers are able to return seamlessly, it creates a prepaid label and I can track every step of the way. No other app does this so well. Keep up the good work Anthony!

Crane And Canopy

Anthony has been super responsive and easy to work with.
This solution is miles better than other options in the App Store. The ability for the customer to automatically print a return label is key. Finally our store has a returns solution on par with other large (non-shopify) sites.

Previous 1