Wholesale/Retail Catalog Maker

Wholesale/Retail Catalog Maker

by Now In Store Inc.

Catalogs, Line Sheets, PDF Viewer, Barcodes, Order Forms, ...

nanifashion

This is how Shopify app should be like.
-Easy to install
-Easy to understand
-East to implement
And most important, give an additional value to your business, which is exactly what this app does.

Good Luck.

TheCameraShop.co.nz

Fast support - highly recommended

P.R.A.Y. Jewelry

Super cool app, love how it displayed my products. Saved me LOADS of time!!!

Ms Bliss

This is a life-saver, time saver and one of the best app's out there! I've spent 2-weeks designing a catalog and just got burnt out and stopped. I decided to check out the apps on Shopify and found this GEM! With the click of a button, I was able to do months of work in seconds. This is a keeper for sure!

Emma Jaxon Jewelry - Wrap Bracelets

Love it! Used this for my justinebrooks.com store. My wholesale rep loves it!!!

The Source Pros

Excellent App, Saves loads of time, and you do not require any photoshop skills!

Decor 4 Less

Excellent App. Saves loads of time and money. Most interactive catalog ever!!

Kambo Green Products

Fantastic Product. Exactly what i'm looking for to create a quick and stunning catalogue of our products.

Highly recommend this app.

Michele Benjamin - Jewelry Design

The "Now in Store" catalog builder is truly an amazing app - Highly recommended for the wholesale feature, downloadability and fast store integration.

Future Light - LED Lights South Africa

Extremely useful app this! Even with the trial option it has saved my heaps of time since I am expanding my product range constantly!

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13