Wholesale/Retail Catalog Maker

Wholesale/Retail Catalog Maker

by Now In Store Inc.

Catalogs, Line Sheets, PDF Viewer, Barcodes, Order Forms, ...

Beyond the Urn

Took a bit of time but does the trick! Would like to see a bit more control on the variant editing though

September 25, 2019

Hi,

Thank you for your amazing review. Can you please contact me at support@nowinstore.com about your needs concerning variants?

We do have some advanced features for customization that might help you accomplish what you need.

Best,
Kwaku

Emily Lacey

So quick & easy to use! I love how the customer service team contacted me right away to help. Very straightforward.

Alice & Blair

Quite temperamental but they are improving.

It sort of does the job okay but a bit expensive for what you actually get.

wolfebrothersco

Their customer service was instant! I downloaded the app and within 5 minutes I had someone building my wholesale sheet and helping me design everything I needed, adding my fonts and photos from my site. It was awesome

Dandelion Decor & Metalworks

I have just started on this, and needed a bit of guidance on setting up my first ever wholesale catalog. They were very helpful on the chat, and immediately started in on getting it going. Great place to start for me. Thank you!

Friddles

I'm giving 4 stars instead of 5 because I am still creating our store catalog. However, this app has been fairly simple to navigate and I am pleased with the part of the catalog that I have completed thus far.

Mohtaram

Very easy and quick to use! I developed our first catalog in just five minutes and was ready to send out to wholesalers

Asigbe

Love it! I can add product variants info and images to the catalog, wholesale prices and completely configure the look of my catalog with CSS.

The Luxe Story

Nice App but extremely expensive at even 99 $ for one month.
You can spend that kind of money have external agencies do it for you in a much better way

April 15, 2019

Hi,

We really glad that you liked our App and we are really sorry to hear that you find our prices expensive. While $99 might seem expensive for one catalog, that's only the case if you create very short catalogs (under 10 pages) once a year. A lot of our customers were spending +$1,000/year to create their catalog so we consider that our prices are pretty competitive especially since you can create as many catalogs as you want with unlimited pages and products.
Moreover, our software not only offers a print version of your catalog but also a digital version embeddable on your website or shareable on social networks which is not the kind of service agencies usually provide.

Best.

Ruby Robin Boutique

Appalled at the cost which I only discovered after 2 hours working on my catalogue. $99 a month is a rip off!

April 13, 2019

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that you worked for 2 hours before discovering our pricing. We try to make it clear as possible that our software isn't free by putting our prices on the Shopify App page.

Best.