Wholesale/Retail Catalog Maker

Wholesale/Retail Catalog Maker

by Now In Store Inc.

Catalogs, Line Sheets, PDF Viewer, Barcodes, Order Forms, ...

540 Orderzone

I shopped around and tested EVERY catalog builder in the App store. I WAS GETTING SOOOO FRUSTRATED as every catalog builder App seemed to have 80% of the functionality that I needed. However, was always missing 1 or 2 very important steps for my business. Automatic Catalog Builder turned out to be the easiest and best option. It was easy to use, automatically linked my products so I didn't have to manually keep it up to date. I could enter custom information about my products that I didn't want to have on my Shopify store, just in my catalogs. It was the most expensive one out there that I tested, however, after the headaches I went through with all the other Apps it is well worth the price.

Mariacolombia

Had started using the software last minute and needed a working mock up urgently-- the staff responded after hours and solved my issue instantly. Amazing product, amazing service. Still can't believe I found this app.

Nomose Couture

The Free trial is not free. It is a waste of time as you cannot download the catalog. The actual fee is $33 per month and they charge 6 months

Double Happiness Jewelry Home

Best of available options I could find by far. Thanks.

Dixie Darlin Wholesale

*** DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY *** The 14 day free trial is very misleading, gives you a general idea of ease - you sign up for the $33/mo (6 months) which turns into $198 right out the gate! Again misleading with price, but whatever I was on a time crunch and needed it now. The software FIGHTS you the entire time, spent 2 hours putting a VERY basic line sheet together, downloaded it and it DOES NOT look like the online preview!!! So I try to reach customer support - no phone number. I go back and forth messaging "Carolina." Finally had enough and said I'm done refund my money... "We don't do refunds once the catalog is created and downloaded." ..... IT WASN'T DOWNLOADED CORRECTLY TO BEGIN WITH!!!!! Extremely disappoint, was hoping this app would eliminate extra work, but instead has caused a $198 headache!!!!

Maple Rose

App says it's a 14 day FREE trial but must pay to do more than create. Wasted time creating it.

Que Shebley

This app has false advertising, says free trial than it charges me immediately $198, absolutely ridiculous, shopify should ban developers like this. very bad experience i will never again. DONT CLICK THE INSTALL

T Shirt Africain Com

I tested several apps and this is by far the best one to create line sheets and catalogs in the Shopify App store. It has wholesale contracts and order forms ready to use. I also really like the fact that you can edit your products information once you add them to a catalog so that it doesn't impact your online store.

You can now create social network images to post on Facebook and Twitter in one shot with their new App too. I love it!

Cypress Custom Gifts

Easily the fastest catalog I have ever made. I don't have time in my day to make these things, and this will free up that time immensely!

Live A Wild Life

While this may be the best catalog builder app available, it is pretty limited as far as page layout options, image cropping, and text formatting with the "Essential" plan (disappointing considering the price). Tech support via chat is responsive and somewhat helpful, but limitations in functionality make this unusable for my needs. (If I change item pricing in Shopify, it doesn't automatically sync/update with an existing catalog; I have to re-add EVERY product! What?!) The upgraded "Custom" plan is cost-prohibitive, and based on functionality of Essential version, not at all confident it will do what I need it to do.