Calificación general
4,1
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 66% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas

too expensive

Sprinkle Bat
3 días usando la aplicación
2 de julio de 2023

I helped me a lot and saved hours of work. Highly recommended. It requires a bit of time ot manage the design but as soon as you know how to build a catalog it is easy.

Leslis
Alemania
2 meses usando la aplicación
12 de febrero de 2024

Haven't had a positive experience yet difficult to navigate and customers hate that all catalog order forms start at 1 not zero

Earth Baby Outfitters
Canadá
Now In Store Inc. respondió 20 de febrero de 2024

Hi, we're sorry to hear about your challenges with the app. It seems we haven't received any previous contact from you on our support channels, but we're eager to resolve this.

We'll be reaching out to you shortly to assist with navigation and discuss the catalog order forms. Your experience and satisfaction are crucial to us, and we're committed to making things right.

Looking forward to speaking with you soon.

Kwakuvi

26 de abril de 2023

The app is very useful for people like us who have e-commerce and the Support Team is very helpful and quick to answer and resolve our queries. Thanks to Adriana for her valuable help.

Cosulich Interiors & Antiques
12 meses usando la aplicación
15 de marzo de 2023

Excellent customer service and very useful product. Wen are using it to generate a pricelist using our Shopify data and it saves us loads of time.

Mast Collection
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
30 de mayo de 2023

Love this app! Customer support is very responsive. I needed a custom template and they wrote me code within 48 hours.

Avery Lane Gifts
5 días usando la aplicación
7 de abril de 2023

Conceptually a great idea, and it felt like for a while they were building something- but recently basic features have been failing consistently and even the support box bugged out. I cannot recommend this to someone at present. Wish I would have read the comments before purchasing..

Reel Sportswear
6 días usando la aplicación
Now In Store Inc. respondió 7 de abril de 2023

Hi,

I'm Kwaku, one of the co-founders of the Catalog Maker. I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with our App. I saw that you reached us this morning. We are currently investigating the issue, and we will let you know as soon as it is resolved.

In the meantime, since it's working on our side. My colleague sent you a copy of the PDF file to your email.

Best,
Kwaku

22 de junio de 2023

I was really excited to see that Shopify already had all of the products in for me to just click and edit! It made the building process very easy

Detailing World WV
Alrededor de 2 horas usando la aplicación
26 de julio de 2023

awesome program catalogs awesome program catalogs awesome program catalogs
awesome program catalogs awesome program catalogs

R&R International Multi