Calificación general
4,1
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 66% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 8% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 16% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
9 de abril de 2014

I like the guided tour upon the initial free trial. And then they offer you a free 3 month trial for providing this review... a nice incentive. I"m new to creating catalogs, so we'll see how the next three months go.
www.TadasanaGoats.com

TADASANA GOATS | the Bohemian Yogini Shop
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
15 de marzo de 2022

Just started using this app, the customer is very friendly and to the point ,They understand the problem of their customers very well, and the integration is seamless

Heatmaxqatar
Catar
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
1 de mayo de 2014

Very good, I tried it whilst my shop is still in the process of being built and this is a great tool! Would be interested in using it once the shop is ready... :)

Etruscany
Reino Unido
11 de febrero de 2014

Seems like a pretty cool app. Definitely a better way to reach out to your customers

DBeth
27 de febrero de 2014

We've needed to put together a catalog for quite some time but couldn't afford to spend the time or the money to get it done with a designer. This app will save us a boatload of both time and money.

Tahoe Bath and Candle Works
28 de abril de 2014

I tried a few different solutions before landing on now in store. I must say, it's the most comprehensive and easy to use catalog far by a long shot. great stuff.

Full Auto - l'airsoft à prix canon
Suiza
13 de septiembre de 2022

I chose to use this app to build a catalog for my company to then send to dealers. This catalog seems to have all the qualities I have been looking for! It has so far been very easy to use.

The Guitar Parts Store
19 de mayo de 2014

Extremely useful if you need a catalog! The online catalog version UI is great and the printable version is gorgeous. It works awesome for our company, and is the best catalog app on the Shopify App store! Word.

Dekora Concept Store
Bulgaria
27 de julio de 2022

First time using the app and it was very simple to use and provided great results. I had to get a hold of customer service do to my error in accidentally deleting one of my catalogs and they were most helpful in recovering the file. So far, great product!

Sok-It
11 de febrero de 2014

Looks like a cool application which may save extra work

VIAPERA