Retail/Wholesale Catalog Maker

Retail/Wholesale Catalog Maker

by Now In Store Inc.

Online/PDF Catalogs, Line Sheets, Barcodes, Order Forms, ...

Wildlife Tree

Absolute garbage experience. The online print catalog is ok, but not intuitive in the slightest to update it. The digital catalog is atrocious. Some buttons just don't work, so many errors to count. It's basically the most unusable experience I've seen. Don't waste your money on this thing!

Alice & Blair

Extremely temperamental.

Only time I have got anything out of it is when they admin does it for me.

What am I paying for exactly? How is it automatic if it doesn't do simple things automatically?

Stop adding stupid features and get the core components working flawlessly please!!!

FULL REFUND REQUESTED PLEASE - YOU DO NOT HAVE A WORKING PRODUCT!!!!

The Luxe Story

Nice App but extremely expensive at even 99 $ for one month.
You can spend that kind of money have external agencies do it for you in a much better way

April 15, 2019

Hi,

We really glad that you liked our App and we are really sorry to hear that you find our prices expensive. While $99 might seem expensive for one catalog, that's only the case if you create very short catalogs (under 10 pages) once a year. A lot of our customers were spending +$1,000/year to create their catalog so we consider that our prices are pretty competitive especially since you can create as many catalogs as you want with unlimited pages and products.
Moreover, our software not only offers a print version of your catalog but also a digital version embeddable on your website or shareable on social networks which is not the kind of service agencies usually provide.

Ruby Robin Boutique

Appalled at the cost which I only discovered after 2 hours working on my catalogue. $99 a month is a rip off!

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that you worked for 2 hours before discovering our pricing. We try to make it clear as possible that our software isn't free by putting our prices on the Shopify App page.

Maho

This app has gotten progressively worse; it used to work but is not extremely buggy. Products routinely disappear from being added to a catalog, alignment is off, in short this does not work as advertised. Moreover, customer support is non-existent (they never use chat support, and don't return emails). RUN from this terrible app.

Hi Maho,

Sorry to hear that you had trouble with our software. We had a few issues just after releasing our image compression algorithm which is why some of your product images weren't displayed properly. It has long been solved since then. Concerning customer support, our mail provider mistakenly tagged your emails as spam that's why you didn't get any reply. I can assure you that is not the case anymore. So if you want to give it another try, please let us know and we will gladly extend your trial period.

Erin Mcgraw Soap Cosmetics

This app is such a waste of time. Signed up for the 14-day FREE trial. Spent 2 days creating my catalog only to find out that you actually have to spend a minimum of $99 to have any access to your finished product. Extremely disappointed with this company and their lack of communicating this rather large fee. This app is a SCAM! Don't waste your time!

Hi Erin,

I'm sorry to hear that you spent so much time on your catalog before discovering that our product is not free. We try to make it as clear as possible by putting our prices on our Shopify App page and we try to make our upgrade button as visible as possible.

Stockholm Rose Designs

waste of time. $99 starting price for catalogues.

Hi,

We do offer a discount sometimes for first-time users so don't hesitate to contact us if you are interested.

Nomose Couture

The Free trial is not free. It is a waste of time as you cannot download the catalog. The actual fee is $33 per month and they charge 6 months

Dixie Darlin Wholesale

*** DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY *** The 14 day free trial is very misleading, gives you a general idea of ease - you sign up for the $33/mo (6 months) which turns into $198 right out the gate! Again misleading with price, but whatever I was on a time crunch and needed it now. The software FIGHTS you the entire time, spent 2 hours putting a VERY basic line sheet together, downloaded it and it DOES NOT look like the online preview!!! So I try to reach customer support - no phone number. I go back and forth messaging "Carolina." Finally had enough and said I'm done refund my money... "We don't do refunds once the catalog is created and downloaded." ..... IT WASN'T DOWNLOADED CORRECTLY TO BEGIN WITH!!!!! Extremely disappoint, was hoping this app would eliminate extra work, but instead has caused a $198 headache!!!!

Maple Rose

App says it's a 14 day FREE trial but must pay to do more than create. Wasted time creating it.

Previous 1