Wholesale/Retail Catalog Maker

Wholesale/Retail Catalog Maker | Reviews

by Now In Store Inc.

Catalogs, Line Sheets, PDF Viewer, Barcodes, Order Forms, ...

Yellow Tag Pro

Confusing and complicated. Not doing any thing after i install the app. looks fancy but no any activities.

September 5, 2021

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that you found our app confusing and complicated. Our support team is here to help you and guide you. They can also create a template for your business free of charge to help you get started so don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@nowinstore.com.

We will be happy to provide any assistance you need.

Circle Circle Dot Dot

I spent hours building my catalog and once I tried to open it, there were watermarks everywhere to upgrade my account. I was silly and wasted my time on this. Don't be me.

December 7, 2020

Hi,

I'm sorry to read that you thought that our software was completely free. We have already changed our Shopify app description so that very clear that PDFs have watermark during the trial period. We will do the same on our pricing page as well so that nobody find itself in the same situation as you.

To compensate you for this misunderstanding, we will gladly offer you a discount on any plan you'd like. You can contact us on live chat and we will send you a coupon code.

Again, our apologies for this confusion.

Veritas Home

I have had this app downloaded for years and it was working just fine. After the latest update, I am no longer able to access the app or my catalogs. I have been paying a high monthly fee and not being able to eve access the app at all. I have even tried contacting support multiple times and am unable to find a solution. Waste of $500 the last 5 months. Too many errors.

October 27, 2020

Hi,

I'm sorry that you are having trouble with our software. We received your first email on September the 10th and I personally replied to it but I didn't receive any reply from you. I also sent you an email yesterday with no reply as well so I think you should check your spam folder for ticket #211 and #418.

I also have no problem accessing your catalogs so is it possible that you have two accounts with us? I will send you an email with more details.

Neo Dens

not working :(
no support and no use of this app, plus all our catalogs have been lost
very big annual fee

August 18, 2020

Hi,

Our app is still 100% supported and compatible with the latest Shopify version.

Concerning your catalogs, they are still there. You just have two accounts with us with two different emails. I'll contact you directly by email to solve this issue in private.

The Luxe Story

Nice App but extremely expensive at even 99 $ for one month.
You can spend that kind of money have external agencies do it for you in a much better way

April 15, 2019

Hi,

We really glad that you liked our App and we are really sorry to hear that you find our prices expensive. While $99 might seem expensive for one catalog, that's only the case if you create very short catalogs (under 10 pages) once a year. A lot of our customers were spending +$1,000/year to create their catalog so we consider that our prices are pretty competitive especially since you can create as many catalogs as you want with unlimited pages and products.
Moreover, our software not only offers a print version of your catalog but also a digital version embeddable on your website or shareable on social networks which is not the kind of service agencies usually provide.

Ruby Robin Boutique

Appalled at the cost which I only discovered after 2 hours working on my catalogue. $99 a month is a rip off!

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that you worked for 2 hours before discovering our pricing. We try to make it clear as possible that our software isn't free by putting our prices on the Shopify App page.

Maho

This app has gotten progressively worse; it used to work but is not extremely buggy. Products routinely disappear from being added to a catalog, alignment is off, in short this does not work as advertised. Moreover, customer support is non-existent (they never use chat support, and don't return emails). RUN from this terrible app.

Hi Maho,

Sorry to hear that you had trouble with our software. We had a few issues just after releasing our image compression algorithm which is why some of your product images weren't displayed properly. It has long been solved since then. Concerning customer support, our mail provider mistakenly tagged your emails as spam that's why you didn't get any reply. I can assure you that is not the case anymore. So if you want to give it another try, please let us know and we will gladly extend your trial period.

Erin Mcgraw Soap Cosmetics

This app is such a waste of time. Signed up for the 14-day FREE trial. Spent 2 days creating my catalog only to find out that you actually have to spend a minimum of $99 to have any access to your finished product. Extremely disappointed with this company and their lack of communicating this rather large fee. This app is a SCAM! Don't waste your time!

Hi Erin,

I'm sorry to hear that you spent so much time on your catalog before discovering that our product is not free. We try to make it as clear as possible by putting our prices on our Shopify App page and we try to make our upgrade button as visible as possible.

Stockholm Rose Designs

waste of time. $99 starting price for catalogues.

Hi,

We do offer a discount sometimes for first-time users so don't hesitate to contact us if you are interested.

Nomose Couture

The Free trial is not free. It is a waste of time as you cannot download the catalog. The actual fee is $33 per month and they charge 6 months

Previous 1 3