Wholesale/Retail Catalog Maker

Wholesale/Retail Catalog Maker

by Now In Store Inc.

Catalogs, Line Sheets, PDF Viewer, Barcodes, Order Forms, ...

CRANN

Good idea but truly terrible UX and UI. Very hard to customize correctly not really what I was hoping for but going to continue testing

June 2, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We recently released a new feature that gives you the ability to completely customize your design by using CSS. We can set it up for you if you would like.

Best,
Kwaku

Alice & Blair

Quite temperamental but they are improving.

It sort of does the job okay but a bit expensive for what you actually get.

Sf Imports Inc

I'm trying so hard to like this app. There are things I like. It's ALMOST GREAT. Yet, for example, right this minute I can't load my catalogs. The server isn't responding.

It is CLUNKY. I've just spend 12 hours straight with it and 6 of those hours were wasted on figuring the quirks:
1. If you want to hover to edit an image, make sure the title text has been shrunk to fit inside the title box (which you will have to do since it's default load is too big, and which you will have to do for every single page).
2. DO NOT USE EDIT MODE. You THINK you will be editing one picture/sku BUT you will be very sad to see your whole document will be re-shuffled and yes, you will need to start your entire catalog over from scratch.
3. You need to insert a few pages in the middle of the doc? Well, it looks like it could BUT here's the quirk: Do not hit "load all" one of the apps better features because it will load at the end of the doc and not inside the doc in the spot you chose. And you will have to move each page, manually, one click at a time, to the spot and if you loaded several pages - well, grab a sandwich.
- If you count the number of sku's and make sure you insert pages in the spot you want and manually click each one in - that's the work around.

That's it for now - Going back to see if I can load my catalogs since my deadline is in about 1. 5 hours. Fingers crossed.

Live A Wild Life

While this may be the best catalog builder app available, it is pretty limited as far as page layout options, image cropping, and text formatting with the "Essential" plan (disappointing considering the price). Tech support via chat is responsive and somewhat helpful, but limitations in functionality make this unusable for my needs. (If I change item pricing in Shopify, it doesn't automatically sync/update with an existing catalog; I have to re-add EVERY product! What?!) The upgraded "Custom" plan is cost-prohibitive, and based on functionality of Essential version, not at all confident it will do what I need it to do.

Kiko Leather

This app is way too expensive. 59$/mo for a catalog are you kidding? It does a good job but there is another app on the app store call Product Catalog Builder that does the same and a little more for only 10$ a month so i went to them. If you guys reduced your price you would get much more business in my opinion.

So Rad

Really nice, but not for$12/ month.. maybe an annual fee? Poor communication too.

Time to Dress Up

Works ok but pricing isn't clear enough. I thought I was being charged a one-off fee of $19, but it's $19 per month which is too much IMO.