Wholesale/Retail Catalog Maker

Wholesale/Retail Catalog Maker

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.1)
4.1
January 19, 2023

Very useful product for creating our bi-yearly catalog for our jewelry brand. There is a bit of a learning curve, but the final product shines. Great customer service.

Manjusha Jewels
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
September 18, 2022

We battled with this app for a few days until we contacted support. The team could not do enough for us on a tight deadline.
There were some limitations that were highlighted during this experience and I hope these are addressed in future developments the main one being multiple catalogues that can be edited; followed by editing the online orderform. Once we got the hang of it, and with the help of the support team, we got through our catalogues quickly. Thankyou!

Georgie Paws
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 14, 2022

excited to try this out. We have not had much opportunity to try this product but will see how it goes

Sasha Walsh Designs
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 31, 2022

Very Nice App - got the job done. A wee bit expencive for one time use, it could have been nice to see a lower price for first time users who are not sure about the use.

Tinc.shop
Denmark
Time spent using app: 7 months
May 7, 2020

Great app. the upgrade is way too expensive for only barcode generator.

FabHub
Time spent using app: 7 months
June 18, 2019

I'm giving 4 stars instead of 5 because I am still creating our store catalog. However, this app has been fairly simple to navigate and I am pleased with the part of the catalog that I have completed thus far.

Friddles
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 24, 2018

I shopped around and tested EVERY catalog builder in the App store. I WAS GETTING SOOOO FRUSTRATED as every catalog builder App seemed to have 80% of the functionality that I needed. However, was always missing 1 or 2 very important steps for my business. Automatic Catalog Builder turned out to be the easiest and best option. It was easy to use, automatically linked my products so I didn't have to manually keep it up to date. I could enter custom information about my products that I didn't want to have on my Shopify store, just in my catalogs. It was the most expensive one out there that I tested, however, after the headaches I went through with all the other Apps it is well worth the price.

540 Orderzone
Time spent using app: 8 months
October 20, 2016

PROS: Definitely one of the easiest to use. Makes quality catalogs that are great for our brand image.

CONS: A higher price point than expected. Can use some updates to make the re-ordering of products more simple.

Sbz Brand
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 17, 2016

I did a trial offer with a few and this was definetely the easiest to figure out. So far so good.

Solecentralfallriver
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 3, 2016

So far so good. Would be nice to have a bigger choice of fonts, and difficult to juggle photos with available places to put text, but generally, a life saver. Wish I'd discovered it a year ago.

Tovisorga