Retail/Wholesale Catalog Maker

Retail/Wholesale Catalog Maker

by Now In Store Inc.

Online/PDF Catalogs, Line Sheets, Barcodes, Order Forms, ...

Friddles

I'm giving 4 stars instead of 5 because I am still creating our store catalog. However, this app has been fairly simple to navigate and I am pleased with the part of the catalog that I have completed thus far.

540 Orderzone

I shopped around and tested EVERY catalog builder in the App store. I WAS GETTING SOOOO FRUSTRATED as every catalog builder App seemed to have 80% of the functionality that I needed. However, was always missing 1 or 2 very important steps for my business. Automatic Catalog Builder turned out to be the easiest and best option. It was easy to use, automatically linked my products so I didn't have to manually keep it up to date. I could enter custom information about my products that I didn't want to have on my Shopify store, just in my catalogs. It was the most expensive one out there that I tested, however, after the headaches I went through with all the other Apps it is well worth the price.

Sbz Brand

PROS: Definitely one of the easiest to use. Makes quality catalogs that are great for our brand image.

CONS: A higher price point than expected. Can use some updates to make the re-ordering of products more simple.

Solecentralfallriver

I did a trial offer with a few and this was definetely the easiest to figure out. So far so good.

Tovisorga

So far so good. Would be nice to have a bigger choice of fonts, and difficult to juggle photos with available places to put text, but generally, a life saver. Wish I'd discovered it a year ago.

Mezel Mods

Great success with this product- like the level of professionalism and ease with which I can create custom catalogues. I've learned that having the ability to create custom catalogues based on the wholesale or retail customer is critical. This app allows you to do that easily.

Rogueandwolfwholesale

It's the best of the catalogue builders available in the app store if you need a PDF export. We use it extensively for linesheets in our wholesale-only Shopify store.

There are a few issues here and there, particularly in formatting and customisation. you will probably need a PDF editor to finalise the catalogue.

Customer care has been good, responsive and helpful.

MuseumsEtc

Looks a great app and much easier to use than competitors with more stylish results too.

t-signer.com

That is not only a great app but also a powerful business tool leading to extra sales