Retail/Wholesale Catalog Maker

Retail/Wholesale Catalog Maker

by Now In Store Inc.

Online/PDF Catalogs, Line Sheets, Barcodes, Order Forms, ...

Be Inspired UP

Excellent so far, just getting started and learning how to build, but pretty efficient and easy to learn with a bit of assistance i understood the variables and how to apply myself going forward. Very helpful support.

Beyond the Urn

Took a bit of time but does the trick! Would like to see a bit more control on the variant editing though

September 25, 2019

Hi,

Thank you for your amazing review. Can you please contact me at support@nowinstore.com about your needs concerning variants?

We do have some advanced features for customization that might help you accomplish what you need.

Best,
Kwaku

Emily Lacey

So quick & easy to use! I love how the customer service team contacted me right away to help. Very straightforward.

wolfebrothersco

Their customer service was instant! I downloaded the app and within 5 minutes I had someone building my wholesale sheet and helping me design everything I needed, adding my fonts and photos from my site. It was awesome

Dandelion Decor & Metalworks

I have just started on this, and needed a bit of guidance on setting up my first ever wholesale catalog. They were very helpful on the chat, and immediately started in on getting it going. Great place to start for me. Thank you!

Mohtaram

Very easy and quick to use! I developed our first catalog in just five minutes and was ready to send out to wholesalers

Asigbe

Love it! I can add product variants info and images to the catalog and send the digital order sheet to directly take orders from customers .

Della Crew Co.

I used this app to help make my first wholesale catalogue ever and it made it possible. Live Chat was a lot of help for a couple things I couldnt do and overall I am very happy! THANK YOU!

Zaalid

Great customer service!
Very helpful, and they were replying so fast. I like the way my catalog came out.

Headbands of Hope

I use Now In Store for our line sheets and I love them! Anytime I have issues I always get responses back asap with solutions to my problems! I recommend using their services :) They are also always working to improve their software which is great!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9