Helhetsomdöme
  • 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 4 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 13 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
26 mars 2024

We have using this app for a few years now, but recently had an issue. I reached out to customer support and they responded quickly. Ron was amazing, he created videos for me to follow so I could see what I had done incorrectly, which was super helpful. Having this kind of support is amazing. I would recommend this app to anyone looking for a discount app. Thank you

LoveGoodFats-CA
Kanada
Mer än 4 år användning av appen
Staytuned svarade 1 april 2024

Hi there LoveGoodFats-CA and team!

We're thrilled to hear that Ron was able to help you out! We appreciate your recommendation and your support. Thank you for choosing us!

If you need further assistance or have any questions, feel free to reach out. Our team is always happy to help!

14 april 2024

The app is great and super easy to use. I love that I can create custom discounts for my store.

realskincare.com
USA
Mer än ett år användning av appen
Staytuned svarade 16 april 2024

Hi there realskincare.com and team!

Thank you so much for your kind review! We appreciate the feedback and support, this helps us a lot.

We know you're having a great time using the app so if you have any questions or need any assistance, please let us know, we'd be glad to help!

8 januari 2024

Excellent company! They were quick to reply to questions, did a bunch of customization for us, were friendly, couldn't ask for more! I would high recommend them!

Plumbing Overstock
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
Staytuned svarade 10 januari 2024

Hi Plumbing Overstock and Team!

It's an honor to be able to help you out! Our team had a great time providing you with the assistance that you need.

Please feel free to reach out if you need help with anything else!

25 januari 2024

I'm absolutely blown away by the exceptional customer service I received from Zachery from the company recently. Not only did he respond to my query within minutes (seriously, minutes!), but he also went above and beyond to provide a clear and easy-to-follow video guide that helped me fix my issue in no time. Thanks for the topnotch service and product!

My Store
Australien
4 dagar användning av appen
Staytuned svarade 26 januari 2024

Hi team!

This is one of the best reviews I've seen so far! Thank you so much for your feedback on our app and Zach's service, we appreciate it.

Please reach out if there's anything else you might need assistance with!

15 mars 2024

Great customer service and easy to use

Inside Living Hong Kong
Hongkong SAR
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
Staytuned svarade 18 mars 2024

Hi Inside Living Hong Kong and team!

I'm glad that our support team was able to help you out! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback for them, this will surely make their day!

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with!

3 april 2024

very helpful customer service

hydria
Storbritannien
Ungefär 3 timmar användning av appen
Staytuned svarade 5 april 2024

Hey there hydria team!

I'm glad to hear that our support team was able to help you out! If you need further assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Our support team is always happy to help!

20 februari 2024

Good & cooperative support,

ZunGoor
Qatar
Ungefär 4 timmar användning av appen
Staytuned svarade 21 februari 2024

Thank you for your wonderful feedback ZunGoor team! We're glad that our support team was able to help you out.

If you need help with anything else, please let us know. You know where to reach us!

28 december 2023

Excellent

MyKingdom
Vietnam
4 månader användning av appen
Staytuned svarade 3 januari 2024

Thank you so much for your review MyKingdom and Team!

We are honored to be a core part of your business! Should you ever need any help, you know where to find us!

10 november 2023

PUFF ARC
Schweiz
27 dagar användning av appen
Staytuned svarade 13 november 2023

Glad to hear that you like our app! Thank you for making our day with your feedback.

If ever you need our assistance, you know where to reach us. Cheers!

Redigerat 12 augusti 2020

Great app. It allows me to make my customers' experience very easy and seamless. Great service too! Highly recommended.

FCPeffects