Automatic Discounts & Gifts

Automatic Discounts & Gifts | Reviews

by Tabarnapp

Christmas Deals - Tiered Discounts + Gifts + Free Shipping

Moraletags Com

Did exactly what it said it would!!!

My Dreamy Star

After my first attempt to install this app it wouldn't work but after a quick uninstall and reinstall it works perfectly!

Art By Kathleen Maunder

I appreciate this app as I was looking for a way to give my Canadian customers an automatic discount to help counter the low value of the Canadian dollar. Derek responds quickly to questions.

At this time, the discount only appears after the customer clicks the checkout button. It would be much better if the discount appeared at the cart stage and I hope that they can make this improvement in the future.

Luxtshirt

Simple yet effective. We made a promo where you buy 3 t-shirts, and you get $10 off. That alone boosted our sales by over 10%!

Treasure Brokers

Works Great! Just what we needed!

Don't need the rules as of yet.. but good to know there there when the need comes

Would be great to have a $99 one time unlock or something rather than monthly?

Shacksante

So simple, so great! En plus ils offrent du support en français! Au début l'app ne fonctionnait pas car notre boutique était "Coming Soon". Mais Derek au support nous a dit sur Slack d'enlever l'option "storefront password" et ensuite tout a fonctionné parfaitement!

Createpros

We needed automatic discounting when a customer buys 2 or more of the same item. This app does the job. Derek and team respond fast if you need support.

Impressions Baisyaakov Net

The customer service is the best I've seen yet, and the app works beautifully. Thank you!

Superdrive Supplements

Great and simple to use app! Does exactly what I wanted, and the support is great! Thanks! :)

Canoutlet Com

Great support. Got stuck, went to slack, within minutes they were there to help. I wish more companies did this. Great value added experience.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13