4.4
July 17, 2017

Easy to use, works like a charm. Really good to pair with an e-mail flow to offer discounts automatically applied via a button click/link. That's our main use for this plugin.

Sacred Life Spirit Shop
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 16, 2017

Love this app. It does what it says. Simple and easy to set up and use.

Grownmanshave
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 8, 2017

Excellent customer service. I had an issue with installation and was provided EXTREMELY prompt assistance at nearly 8pm at night. I needed a work around to offer discounts to my wholesale customers and this helped me get it done without a 1 to 2 day wait. Highly recommended.

Marco Natalia
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 30, 2017

Great app and excellent customer service! ^_^

Ouroboros Herbals
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 20, 2017

This app is awesome and the customer service is over the top! This app helps me give customers easy discounts to increase conversions! I am excited about my ROI on this app!

Jackgracedemo
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 16, 2017

I LOVE LOVE this app! I'd rather do this than other types of coupons and email. My customers will love it too! Thanks! :)

Quilts I Am
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 15, 2017

I agree with the other reviews that this app fills a hole that really Shopify should have in its basic platform functionality - ie the ability to automate in-cart discounts like buy one get one free without the customer having to enter a discount code. Works really well and offers a lot of flexibility in discount types. Prompt and helpful support too.

Design A Baby
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited May 18, 2017

Great concept but the popup refuses to work in my store.

Developer said it might have to do with another app but I don't use many apps that would interfere with the cart.

Discount is applied at > $35 but no popup occurs. I may cancel the app if the developer can't figure it out.

*Update*

Developer fixed the bug and everything works wonderful now. Thank you Derek! 5 Stars for support and great app.

Lovethemilitary
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited April 22, 2017

Once I installed this App on my store, they do maintenance.
Will update this review when it works.

Update :
The support respond straight away.
This is the app I search for so long, abandonment cart percentage are really high, this app can make our customer happy and convert to purchase.

Great app that we all need to make our conversion higher.

Clotshy
Indonesia
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 4, 2017

Great app to send offers with - discounted buy buttons! https://evanesce.co/

A Koko