Automatic Discounts & Gifts

Automatic Discounts & Gifts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
September 16, 2022

The app has a ton of useful functionality to customize promotions and the support went above and beyond to help us set it up to our specific needs. 10/10 recommend!

Vivier Pharma
Time spent using app: 10 days
September 1, 2022

Awesome! This App is a great choice for giveaway needs. I really like it, it is all easy to use for me.

Hello.LA.Girl
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 1, 2022

Support is responsive and goes above and beyond to make app customer friendly. Been using it for several years.

SomaEnergetics Sound Tools & Training
Time spent using app: About 4 years
August 31, 2022

Used it on a anniversary sale store to show discount on the cart and set up tier based discounts on amounts. Worked like a charm.

Simoné
Mexico
Time spent using app: 6 days
August 30, 2022

Awesome App which helps is apply many discount condition in the cart. Helped our store a lot gain more sales

lagirlindia
India
Time spent using app: 14 days
August 25, 2022

This is a great app for combining discounts. I'm not a programmer and it was fairly easy to use. The tutorials are great help. The support team is pretty fast to respond and helpful!

Canna Companion
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 23, 2022

Developer was very helpful in getting a fairly complex discount tier set up. Highly recommended - just reach out to the developer if you are having setup problems. Complex tiers are a little confusing.

Mr. Davis Underwear
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 22, 2022

App is working great, especially after communicating with developer about shopify updates needed to make app work properly. Great communication and help by developer, highly recommend

Yemaya Organic
Time spent using app: 12 days
August 11, 2022

Could not be happier-I had a query that would have taken me weeks to figure out. The team recorded a video to talk me through the solution and it’s all set up in minutes!

A Little Bird Co.
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 11, 2022

Wow. Wow. Wowww. Simply put, this app is AMAZING!! Even more so, Derek and the Tabarnapp team are excellent, helpful experts. Between their willingness to troubleshoot issues, setting up discounts and custom deals that solve the complexities we've been facing with native limitations of Shopify to their patience in explaining and helping us figure out what is needed to accomplish our desired discount sales goals, I can ONLY recommend this app and this team for your store's expanded discount or custom deal needs! Thank you Derek and team for being so awesome and helpful every step of the way. I look forward to working with you all as we head into the holiday season and beyond.

Medici Supply Co.