Automatic Discounts & Gifts

Automatic Discounts & Gifts

by Tabarnapp

Tiered Pricing, Member Discounts, Auto Gifts, Upsells & more

Melissajane Botuique

Dosnt work had customer left the cart because this app did not work :( so i uninstalled

April 16, 2019

Thanks for the review and sorry for the inconveniences.

Smartroost

Not working. We have tried to use this app to limit a discount coupon to 50% off 2 of the same item. I believe we have it set up correctly, but it is not limiting the discount as it should. If someone orders 2 they get a discount. If they order 4 they get the same discount. We only want to apply the 50% off to 2 items. The next two items should not be discounted. They are all the same item.

Disappointed.

April 16, 2019

Thanks for the review. I believe this can be achieved using the discount type "Buy X get Y" from Shopify discounts. And you can use our app to automate its application.

Dr Thrower Skin Hair Care Online Store

They must delete low reviews. So complicated and convoluted to use. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. I use other apps on Shopify and have expected a certain level of customer service. They have this stupid Slack forum where they leave your questions unanswered. The tutorials are lacking. I don't have time to watch a 20 minute video. Would prefer to have the steps written out. I hate this, it's worthless, and I will be deleting it promptly.

It's sad that Shopify is so limited that these difficult to use apps for creating work arounds have to be use (because this app only helps your create a complicated work around to have different options to Shopify's simple and lacking built-in discount options, not a direct route to implement a discount.)

April 16, 2019

Thanks for the review. You are right, this Slack channel wasn't a good idea, we closed it. I believe we did improve customer support, as the team grew last few years. We have some tutorials, mainly Youtube videos, but you are right we could add more of them, and we will. About the use of the app being complicated, we redesigned the admin UI to be simpler.

Divas Closet 2

I dont know what you have done with this app. It no longer works in my store an the dashboard is terrible. If it aint broke dont fix it.

April 16, 2019

Thanks for the review. When an app pushes an update, Shopify requires the merchant to approve and to click on "Upgrade". That's probably why it wasn't working for you anymore. We did change the dashboard to be able to add new features to the app.

Primedealonline

Looks like it stops working sometimes, pop up doesnt show up every time, and support takes a few days to reply. Replies are vague. I was initially liking it, but now i will need to remove it if it DOESNT work as published.

April 16, 2019

Thanks for your review. The discount popup doesn't show every time, you are right. We do that on purpose, not to annoy customers. It shows when a discount rule is met and when a discount is applied. We're also building a new feature to show the discount popup based on other factors than what's in the cart (coming at the end of 2019).

About the vague replies, sorry about that. We did improve support as the team grew last few years.

Gumbiesflipflops

It's stopped working and it's caused major issues midway through an ad campaign and now we have lots of angry customers who thought they were getting money off!

The back office now displays
504 Gateway Time-out

nginx/1.4.6 (Ubuntu)

Not good.

Hi, since your review, we have split the app in 3 servers:
- one for the admin part of the app (what merchants play with)
- one for the store side (what customers play with)
- one for what applies the discount automatically
Therefore we split the load and prevent this from happening again.

1 3 Next