Automatic Discounts & Gifts

Automatic Discounts & Gifts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
April 5, 2022

best customer support.. great app and they can even customise the code to do exactly what you want and work in with your theme!

Nailuv.
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 7 months
StayTuned replied April 6, 2022

Thank you for the kind words, but the greatness came from you, mainly :)

March 3, 2022

Very good APP with the responsive customer support team, solves problems really quickly, Recommended

Modern t-shirt Design
India
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 10, 2022

We have been using this app for several years and have been very satisfied. Recently there were a couple of issues with performance and we reached out for support and the problem was immediately solved. Great customer support and the product is working perfectly.

CoachDeck
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
January 6, 2022

So far, the app has worked exactly how it's supposed to. This has made discounts much easier for my store and my clients. Thank you!

Yuri A Jones Fine Art
December 15, 2021

Tabarnapp worked as advertised. Really fills in the gaps Shopify is missing. It’s easy to implement, we were up and running with our first use case within minutes, and we’ve had no issues since. Looking forward to implementing some of the more complex use cases when the need arises. If the price works for the economics of your business I would absolutely recommend Tabarnapp.

DiscLife
December 14, 2021

great app! solved our need to offer multiple automatic discounts at once. easy to use and working great for us so far.

KENT | super natural basics
Time spent using app: 15 days
December 12, 2021

I love the functionality but the interface is a little convoluted and takes a minute to figure out. After tinkering with the app, I was able to set up the discount I needed. Customer service was quick to respond to my questions. Would use it again.

La Femme Boheme
Time spent using app: 21 days
December 9, 2021

We have tried many discount apps, but this is the best working so far! Satisfied with function and support!

Dysvik Clothing
Norway
Time spent using app: 8 months
December 1, 2021

Derek's customer service is fantastic and the app is working perfectly for our tiered Christmas Promo.

Captain Fawcett Limited
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 28, 2021

Amazing support on a black Friday. Had a issue and they got back to me within 2 minutes via email and fixed my issue quickly. Great service thankyou

BlowBack Masters