Automatic Discounts & Gifts

Automatic Discounts & Gifts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
Edited February 12, 2022

This app proved to be a bit glitchy and the support response time was not inline with expectations. We wish it would have worked out.

Skybox Audio
Edited September 25, 2021

Please i need support now im using the app and I have some problems please ay support contact me Eng.Ahmed. Ghareb2@gmail.com

Englander-eg
Egypt
Time spent using app: 4 days
StayTuned replied September 21, 2021

Hi, I've sent a login request. Let me know once it's approved.
So, you want the 10% discount + a free gift, is that it? And right now only the 10% discount is working, is that right?
Please read again what my colleague has described a few days ago below ↓

You want to offer a 10% discount on orders over $5000 and also offer them a free gift.

In order to achieve that you first have to go to Smart Deals section and create a 10% off whole order deal, set a minimum requirements purchase of $5000 on it. You also have on the same deal, the option to enable giving a gift product.

After you're done with the deal, go to the Automatic Promotions screen and create a new one. Select the deal you just created as the benefit.

If you're happy with the promotion you built, don't forget to turn it on!

If you need any other help, you can contact us via our support email or by opening a ticket.

Thank you!

Edited December 2, 2021

12/02 -- Update -- again these guys have been super helpful in making some important adjustments to my discounts with not only how they function but how they display. I'm very impressed with level of service !!! 10/21 Update -- This is an update to my first comments that you can read below. These guys continue to be super helpful as I request further functionality from their app. I recently needed a small but significant update to how the discounts were working for mulitple items in the cart. They had it all fixed up within a couple hours. Really excellent customer service. I highly recommend their work. I'm using this app to provide a tiered discount program to customers who meet a specific criteria and are tagged within shopify. And based on what product catagory they order from, they get a specific % off of the items within that catagory. They app is working very well. And, the customer service has been very good.

TRUCK
StayTuned replied September 20, 2021

You rock!

September 3, 2021

Great app and great experience with customer service on resolving any issues I had along the way. Would recommend as it is also affordable compared to other apps.

sirwaggingtons
Edited May 30, 2022

I do like that this app allows me to stack discounts, and it was one of the only ones I found that did this. Helpful support with quick replies - I am impressed and would recommend to others.

Mauli Rituals
Time spent using app: About 1 year
StayTuned replied July 27, 2021

Thanks for the kind words! Wish you all the success you deserve with your great skincare products!

Edited July 24, 2021

I initially had some compatibility issues with my Theme but I must say once these were smoothed out the app is working well. I especially love the bundle deals (I'm using BOGO -Choose 3 for $XX) this promo is working really well for me. I have also used stacked deals in the past. Derek has been kind enough to speed up my checkout and remove any incompatible features. Yes I would recommend this app as it does have a lot of features for discounts.

MilaMela.com
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 1, 2021

We originally used this app for a by X and get Y free but after installing it has many other excellent discounts and gift features to capitalise on. The support was the best feature of all, they responded very quickly and were more than helpful.

Tala Cooking
Time spent using app: 28 days
Edited June 27, 2021

this app helps me to do discounts based of my business rules, please keep improving the app thanks for all

Partsology
Time spent using app: 24 days
June 22, 2021

Easy to use, works as intended with plenty of flexible options. Excellent developer support with configuration.

Campaign Coins
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 3, 2021

Outstanding customer support. Really responsive and helpful. they helped me in whatever i needed to configure the app in the first time

Dermarket