Automatic Discounts & Gifts

Automatic Discounts & Gifts | Reviews

by Tabarnapp

Black Friday Deals - Tiered Discounts + Gifts + Free Shipping

yeehawcowboy

fixed my issue right away. thank you so much for the great customer service. strongly recommend app.

April 25, 2019

UPDATE on 05/01/2019: the issue has been resolved.

ORIGINAL REPLY:
Hi, thanks for the feedback. Like we explained yesterday, the issue is with the Carter app that sometimes fails in your store to get its coupon field pre-filled with the Automatic Discount from our Automatic Discount app. That's something we're working on as we speak to push a fix.

Douceurs et petits poids

Nous avons reçu un très bon service afin de configurer l'application correctement en fonction de nos besoins. L'application aide grandement à l'application automatique des rabais pour nos membres!

Ultimatestraw

I use this app for over a year now and it is very helpful. We have so many option and it is optimized to help convert more. Their customer service is more than on point. I would recommend it to any shopify store.

Breathe in Detroit

I used this app during Black Friday to set up some basic rules for applying discounts based on cart amounts, something Shopify cannot do natively. It's important to understand that app works as s set of triggers to apply discount codes that you create in Shopify, so you have to combine the trigger with how you setup the discount - for example, by setting minimum purchase amounts in the discount itself, etc., as well as defining it in the app rule. It can be a little tricky to get it all set up correctly, and you'll want to do test carts, etc to make sure it's doing what you want. We had a little trouble getting the discount to trigger even though the correct cart amount was reached. The app owner was super responsive and even installed some code during Black Friday to make sure it was working correctly. He also helped with some basic troubleshooting during our sale. My only suggestion would be to put some of the info I learned through direct support into the app documentation/help section - like the example of putting the minimum purchase amount in the discount as well as the app rule. I would definitely use the app for future sales now that I know more about how it works.

Sidekick

[Updated Nov 2021]
Didn't realize I reviewed this app in 2018, so now in 2021 I'm updating it because it has improved a lot since then! We reinstalled this app for Black Friday this year and I've noticed how many new features they have built in. It can probably handle any discount scenario you can dream up. We tested a slightly cheaper competitor before downloading this, and deleted it after a day. This solved all our problems and more importantly, support has been very quick to respond. Highly recommend this app! [Nov2018]
Installed the app and tried to get it to work for a max limit on discount codes. (i.e. customer gets 50% off up to a max of $100). Didn't work even though we thought it should. Contacted support and they said they'd look into it. We gave them access and they haven't logged in or responded to us in 5 days. Emailed and called but no response. We are now nearing the free trial period so we're uninstalling it. Big waste of time. Support was terrible. Wouldn't recommend.

April 16, 2019

Thanks for the feedback. Sorry for the delay of response.
About the max limit on discount codes. (i.e. customer gets 50% off up to a max of $100), that's currently not possible, but we're working on it to launch that feature inside our Carter app, in early Summer 2019.

Dolo Supplies

Awesome app. Makes it easy for us to link our promotions directly to our ads.

Escape Watches

An application has very nice and useful features if you want to check how it looks like visit website www.escapewatches.com

Nature Backs Clothing Company

Awesome app! Great support. Definitely helps with conversions..

Ecigaretteempire

it works just perfect!
never had an issue with it at all

Az Delivery

AMAZING APP - AMAZING SUPPORT

Not only does the app work REALLY good and simple, also there was someone on our sites 24/7!

They even changed the app according to our recommendation. Realy great service. I can only recommend it.