Automatic Discounts & Gifts

by Tabarnapp

Christmas Deals - Tiered Discounts + Gifts + Free Shipping

Ecigaretteempire

it works just perfect!
never had an issue with it at all

Az Delivery

AMAZING APP - AMAZING SUPPORT

Not only does the app work REALLY good and simple, also there was someone on our sites 24/7!

They even changed the app according to our recommendation. Realy great service. I can only recommend it.

Divahairdeals Store

Awesome app in my opinion. We've run tens of thousands in sales with it. Everything from automatic discounts to pre filled carts with discounts already applied. It solves many problems in some very clever ways without having to learn rocket science. Great support as well with direct access to the devs if you join their slack channel.

Suzieskincare

Excellent app. I use this on www.skincarebysuzie.com. I use it as a 3 tier discount , What would make this perfect for my needs if it had a Motivator built in, i.e. Conqrats you have a discount of $5 Spend $30 more to receive a 10% count etc for each level

Jaowholesale

Wow! These guys are great! Bogdan took lots of time to explain how things work to help me figure out exactly what my client's need. (which was not simple) Thanks so much!

Balisnake

Great App & great support! Thank you, guys! ;)

Stoopid Froot Apparel

A wonderful app with wonderful customer service!

Sacred Life Spirit Shop

Easy to use, works like a charm. Really good to pair with an e-mail flow to offer discounts automatically applied via a button click/link. That's our main use for this plugin.

Grownmanshave

Love this app. It does what it says. Simple and easy to set up and use.

Marco Natalia

Excellent customer service. I had an issue with installation and was provided EXTREMELY prompt assistance at nearly 8pm at night. I needed a work around to offer discounts to my wholesale customers and this helped me get it done without a 1 to 2 day wait. Highly recommended.