Automatic Discounts & Gifts

Automatic Discounts & Gifts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
November 17, 2020

I have been using shopify for over 5 years and Automatic discount is one of the best apps I have ever used with shopify. Derek is super helpful and super quick to respond. Highly recommend this app to anyone considering it.

The Bow Tie Club
October 30, 2020

First of all this app does what no other discount app can do. It works exactly as you need it to. We had some funky code in our theme that a previous developer had input, and Derek worked tirelessly to not only make sure Automatic Discount was working perfectly, he went above and beyond to help us understand our previous underlying issue. Derek is hands down the most impressive app developer that I have ever worked with. You will not be disappointed.

Susan Shaw Jewelry
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Edited October 29, 2020

Great app! Used this for over a year now. The pop-ups and auto discounts have been beneficial for our business. Thank you!

Upzy
Time spent using app: About 3 years
October 20, 2020

I mainly used this App to create multiple Automated Discounts! Aside from that it came with a brilliant pop up feature which informs the customer that they've just received a discount. This is a huge plus because it's conversion metric as every one wants a discount, and when you're anyways giving them one you might as well make it loud and clear! It has so many different features that I haven't even begun playing with when it comes to the discount section. Aside from that it also has upsell/cross sell feature which I'm yet to play with. As for the team, they've been super prompt in helping me get set up and to answer my follow up questions. I'd highly recommend this App!

Decor Lane
Time spent using app: 2 days
October 12, 2020

App does a great job of allowing specific discount rules. It has allowed us to do multiple promo builds at one time with small modifications.

Happy Feet Slippers
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
October 9, 2020

Really useful app that we are using since many months. If you have specific use case that you want to implement, their support is just amazing! They help by giving some really actionable hints.

Myparquet.com
France
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 17, 2020

Very useful and easy to use. The set up with priority discount according to the product purchased comes very handy. Love it!
mujerantigua.com

Antigua
Mexico
September 14, 2020

Great app and support is very helpful! Adds a much needed functionality not included in Shopify. Highly Recommended! A+++++

Smart for Life
September 1, 2020

The urgency that the app creates at Product Page level, which leads straight to Checkout is crucial for visitors on the fence. An exclusive offer tips the scale in our favour. Derek was absolutely amazing as he was patient with my queries, and help me create a custom flow which is reaping dividends. Derek, consider offering a premium onboarding service :)

Samu-Knives
Singapore
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 19, 2020

This app does exactly what I was looking for. It automate my coupons using condition, so I can offer different Buy x get Y offer. This is the only app that can do this without being intrusive for the user. Customer support is also fast to answer and very helpful.

Sanibandz