Automatic Discounts & Gifts

Automatic Discounts & Gifts | Reviews

by Tabarnapp

Christmas Deals - Tiered Discounts + Gifts + Free Shipping

Ouroboros Herbals

Great app and excellent customer service! ^_^

Jackgracedemo

This app is awesome and the customer service is over the top! This app helps me give customers easy discounts to increase conversions! I am excited about my ROI on this app!

Quilts I Am

I LOVE LOVE this app! I'd rather do this than other types of coupons and email. My customers will love it too! Thanks! :)

Design A Baby

I agree with the other reviews that this app fills a hole that really Shopify should have in its basic platform functionality - ie the ability to automate in-cart discounts like buy one get one free without the customer having to enter a discount code. Works really well and offers a lot of flexibility in discount types. Prompt and helpful support too.

Lovethemilitary

Great concept but the popup refuses to work in my store.

Developer said it might have to do with another app but I don't use many apps that would interfere with the cart.

Discount is applied at > $35 but no popup occurs. I may cancel the app if the developer can't figure it out.

*Update*

Developer fixed the bug and everything works wonderful now. Thank you Derek! 5 Stars for support and great app.

Clotshy

Once I installed this App on my store, they do maintenance.
Will update this review when it works.

Update :
The support respond straight away.
This is the app I search for so long, abandonment cart percentage are really high, this app can make our customer happy and convert to purchase.

Great app that we all need to make our conversion higher.

A Koko

Great app to send offers with - discounted buy buttons! https://evanesce.co/

West Star Wholesale

Thanks for the app but I would like an app at least gives 7-free day trial for the whole functioning..
The function I want this app to achieve- I want to set up discount only for amount purchased.
For example, 2.5% off orders equal or above $250.00
10% off orders equal or above $900.00
etc
the thing is, the higher discount doesn't automatically apply or override the lower discount.
Then this is no sense for me.
---------------------------------------
Updated second day
Derek Morin from support@tabarnapp.com helped me out.
To override the smaller discount simply "put the discount rules not from the biggest amount/discount at top to the smallest at the bottom".
Now it is perfect and the app fits my need.
Thank you again Derek!

Bali Designs

Very good app for auto discount setup. work without any issues. very well made.

Ambrofit

I love it. I had a small issue at first, contacted support on their slack, and they got back to me within 20 minutes. No issues since. It's a great tool.