Automatic Discounts

Automatic Discounts

by Tabarnapp

Tiered pricing, Customer discount, Free gift & Prefilled cart

Galli Publishing

Probably worth waiting another week or two to see the new pricing and what else is on offer, very good support however.

March 29, 2019

Hi, you are right, our plans might be confusing. That's why we're launching next week (first week of April 2019) a badge system to clearly and visually display the enabled features and the current/active subscription plan.

To answer your review, the free plan, like stated in the app listing > pricing section, include the "Discount Links". The premium version is required to access all the other features, and some features have a one-time payment as well: Basic & Advanced Discount Rules, the Pre-filled Carts, the Free Gifts, the Savings Display (active discount display).

Sawyer

**UPDATE - As frustrating as that was, the developer reached out immediately and helped us fix the issue.

I want to love this app. It appears to do exactly what we need. However, we're experiencing a major issue with about 15-20% of our orders... The discount is showing on the checkout page but when a customer places the actual order, the discount isn't working. Needless to say, I am getting a lot of complaints this morning (black friday of all days).

Kustom Kit Gym Equipment

Update - The app developer managed to get it to work, it took a few days but it was sorted in the end. A few important changes. Any pop ups should be able to be set to appear on the product and or cart and it would be great for it to offer a strikethrough of the RRP and apply the discount price

Update - Paid $50 to unlock the discount in cart message which 2 days later I still can't get to work and the automatic discounts link dosn't actually show the 'sale' price until you get to the checkout (by which time most users have abandoned)

Very good app for automatically applying discounts either individually or multiples (tiered discounts) the only downside and why i gave it 4 instead of 5 stars is...

It would be ideal if the user was encouraged to spend more when using multiple discounts. E.G Spend another £30 to unlock a greater saving

New Loops

Works well and is doing it's job! I am using it with other apps to offer discounts over a certain amount and it is working. I think the code disappears sometimes at checkout depending on what the customer does/click/back button etc.. but I don't think it's a big problem. Overall it is working!

Nighty House

EDIT - Great support! - multiple coupon code doesn't work for my store, I would like to keep this app - because for some reason it likes the one discount code and it applies that one discount code when the cart value goes beyond 999.

Doesnt work in my store. Reached out to them, they came back saying i need to check with my theme developer. I am hoping someone should build a app like this that can work on all themes.

Opticascvmas

Excellent App, it lets you do the essentials of multiple discounts at the time. very recommended.

Add more rules options Please!

Bespoke Baby

This is a good app for basic discounts that you want automatically added to a cart. I use it to add a discount for all orders over a certain amount, a little sweetener when people reach checkout to see a discount applied.

Artesanos Design Collection

The app works just as described and is very easy to set up. I highly recommend if you are looking for something to set up automatic discounts.

Hairzing

This app does exactly what it says it will without taking our time to futz with the theme itself, which is great! Automatically applying the coupon works well, but we have had some complaints about the fact that the coupon isn't visible until checkout - having the option of displaying a top bar with a "Coupon applied" message would be phenomenal.

Rawgeneration

The app is great and it works, however I would love some more customization so that I can change what the visitor sees when they come to our site. Very useful though!

Previous 1