Automatic Discounts & Gifts

Automatic Discounts & Gifts

by Tabarnapp

Tiered Pricing, Member Discounts, Auto Gifts, Upsells & more

Dermarket

Outstanding customer support. Really responsive and helpful. they helped me in whatever i needed to configure the app in the first time

keystonemoderncreative

Outstanding customer support. Really responsive and helpful. I'm looking forward to see what else this app can do because I feel like I've just scratched the surface!

discounthealthstore-ie

This app is amazing. The most detailed discounting app on shopify and support are so helpful. Allows us to manage complicated discounting on our store. Highly recommend.

Winest.HK

Setup automatic discount for certain products when buying in combo's. Took some research to understand how to use different tools in the app, but the results are great.

Hillman Reid Premium Skin and Hair Care Inc.

We've been using Automatic Discount + Gift to create a tiered wholesale discount program. Since Shopify doesn't support multiple automatic discounts through their dashboard we sought a solution. A little trouble with the installation as we needed a custom cart page. The developer worked on his day off to help us out. Very kind and very nicely developed app.

Mint United

This app really helps us generate revenue! It works well with their Upsell App.
This is the only app which we found where users can still use a discount code at checkout along with automatic discount being applied. Derek from customer service is helpful, thank you!

MilaMela.com

Only just installed this App last week as I was needing an App for different types of sales. Derek from Automatic Discount & Gift was very helpful in adding the section for the discount to show in my cart page. App is working well and I have managed to secure some sales!

printspace

Really happy with this app. We have many sizes and price points within each product and it allowed me to offer discounts for specific sizes/prices.

Pitusa

I must have tried at least 8 apps to achieve what a thought was a simple tiered discount. What a relief when this app finally made it possible! What made it even better was the exceptional support provided by Derek who quickly and efficiently installed it on our theme and customized the cart display. He really saved our BFCM sale this year! Thanks so much

Christina Lehr

Great app and support. Special shout out to Dereck who made time on Thanksgiving/Black Friday to help us!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10