Automatic Discount & Gift

Automatic Discount & Gift

by Tabarnapp

Run multiple discount & gift offers. Users get the best one.

Decor Lane

I mainly used this App to create multiple Automated Discounts! Aside from that it came with a brilliant pop up feature which informs the customer that they've just received a discount. This is a huge plus because it's conversion metric as every one wants a discount, and when you're anyways giving them one you might as well make it loud and clear! It has so many different features that I haven't even begun playing with when it comes to the discount section. Aside from that it also has upsell/cross sell feature which I'm yet to play with. As for the team, they've been super prompt in helping me get set up and to answer my follow up questions. I'd highly recommend this App!

Happy Feet Slippers

App does a great job of allowing specific discount rules. It has allowed us to do multiple promo builds at one time with small modifications.

Myparquet.com

Really useful app that we are using since many months. If you have specific use case that you want to implement, their support is just amazing! They help by giving some really actionable hints.

Antigua

Very useful and easy to use. The set up with priority discount according to the product purchased comes very handy. Love it!
mujerantigua.com

Smart for Life

Great app and support is very helpful! Adds a much needed functionality not included in Shopify. Highly Recommended! A+++++

Samu-Knives

The urgency that the app creates at Product Page level, which leads straight to Checkout is crucial for visitors on the fence. An exclusive offer tips the scale in our favour. Derek was absolutely amazing as he was patient with my queries, and help me create a custom flow which is reaping dividends. Derek, consider offering a premium onboarding service :)

Sanibandz

This app does exactly what I was looking for. It automate my coupons using condition, so I can offer different Buy x get Y offer. This is the only app that can do this without being intrusive for the user. Customer support is also fast to answer and very helpful.

FCPeffects

Great app. It allows me to make my customers' experience very easy and seamless. Great service too! Highly recommended.

Fantasy World Jewelry

We use this app to give customers vlume discounts after certain amounts are reached in their shopping carts. It's good and it works:)
Fantasy World Jewelry, Inc.

elanunderwear.com

Outstanding customer service! They were able to customize some things for us and always responded quickly and clearly.
I highly recommend for those who are looking for the best discount app and gifts.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9