Automatic Discounts & Gifts

Run tiered discount and gift promotions for Black Friday

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

BU:KEI Beauty

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Awesome app with a lot of different options and configurations! The user experience for both the shop owner when setting up a promotion as well as your potential customer purchasing a product is very well thought through and comfortable. Getting in touch with support was easy and extremely fast. We had a question and help was on the way quicker than we had ever imagined. Everything was taken care of and the app is working just great. Highly recommend using this app for your promotions!

CYCLES EXPERTS

Time spent using app 9 minutes

This is a awesome app! Exactly what needed, I wish I had found this app before. I did not use the support service because the instructions are well done! thanks

American Farm Company

I've tried 10 or so this year and they all end up malfunctioning but this is legit and the support is unmatched so far!

Cosmética Bio

Time spent using app About 1 month

Basically the best support I've received, super helpful staff that fixed any issues that i couldnt resolve by myself.

Ukje.nl

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

Their support was very kind to help customise our website and popup based on our requests. Very lovely customer service! Would recommend.

Vivier Pharma

The app has a ton of useful functionality to customize promotions and the support went above and beyond to help us set it up to our specific needs. 10/10 recommend!

Hello.LA.Girl

Awesome! This App is a great choice for giveaway needs. I really like it, it is all easy to use for me.

SomaEnergetics Sound Tools & Training

Time spent using app About 4 years

Support is responsive and goes above and beyond to make app customer friendly. Been using it for several years.

Simoné

Location Mexico

Used it on a anniversary sale store to show discount on the cart and set up tier based discounts on amounts. Worked like a charm.

lagirlindia

Location India

Awesome App which helps is apply many discount condition in the cart. Helped our store a lot gain more sales

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16