Automatic Discounts & Gifts

Automatic Discounts & Gifts | Reviews

by Tabarnapp

Christmas Deals - Tiered Discounts + Gifts + Free Shipping

Captain Fawcett Limited

Derek's customer service is fantastic and the app is working perfectly for our tiered Christmas Promo.

BlowBack Masters

Amazing support on a black Friday. Had a issue and they got back to me within 2 minutes via email and fixed my issue quickly. Great service thankyou

BULLDOG

Amazing Support. Needed assistance setting up rules so all the discounts are applied properly. Derek replied within 1 hours and in some cases within less than 30min during the day.

produits Apothicaire

Service à la clientèle irréprochable, il a répondu à chacun de mes emails en français jusqu'à je réussi! Ca marche en tabarn... son affaire!

Alexis + Bolt

I haven't used this app since last BFCM but it worked great! Let's see if I remember how to get set up again! haha

November 24, 2021

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any question!

Diamond Legends Online

This app was perfect for what we needed this holiday season!! Easy to use. Derek with the support team was extremely helpful with our questions and very responsive! We highly recommend this app!

Nailuv

I had a look at all the apps for automatic discount and this one is the best... and best customer support highly recommend.

Catwa Deals - كاتوا ديلز | Perfume online shop In Egypt

This is by far the best discount app on the market
I have no idea what would my sales be without it
MANY THANKS

behno

The app is great, customer service is super helpful. Derek, from their team, was quickly able to set up on our page, and explained in detail how he did it as well.

Maxon Merch Store

Amazing plugin and customer service! We are probably using the plugin a little differently than most shops - we use it as a way to giveaway merch items during our live webinars. The plugin was working well for us except in one circumstance. We sent one inquiry to Tabarnapp and not only did Derek answer our question immediately, he added some additional functionality to the plugin to solve the minor issue we were experiencing.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13