Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto

Increase sales with upsell and cross-sell recommendations

Digital Lifestyle Brands

The app is begging for review, so here it is: I like how quick and smooth the setup routine was, but guys, you still have to give a good though to UX. Never the less, works good and nice.

Pure Skin Essentials

Our site looks much more professional being enriched by the recommendation widgets. Took just 2 minutes to install - all is done automatically.

VinoKilo.com

we are still optimising rules and measuring impact of the App but I can tell it's very user-friendly and the Support team is amazing!

Geronimo Underwear & Swimwear

The App works fine for us. We have some technical issues sometimes but the support is really fast and helps us a lot!

Liz.Beth Jewelry Co.

This is a very powerful and well-written app that gives you complete control over the online upsell and cross-sell process. Anton and his team are the best. A+++++

November 4, 2019

Thanks a mil for your warmest feedback! We're happy to have you among our clients. As always - any help you might need will be served ASAP.

Ozerty 🇪🇸

first review 1 star : Customer service answered one time and then nothing. App doesn’t work from the beginning . Will change my review if they answer and fix the bug...

Edit : Customer service fixed the bug. But the app didn't fit my theme. Support team proposed me to help me integrate it and develop around my theme but i don't wanna focus on that right now. Maybe good to try, just didn't fit with my requirements.

November 4, 2019

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We did have some busy time trying to understand the issue before we noticed your store name contained an emoji symbol and Shopify internal system uses a bit different format for stores. That's why the app couldn't recognize your store after install. Anyway, we were happy to fix things.
The app also has a tool for diverse customization of the recommendations block to make it look as if it has always been there. You can easily manage the look yourself or we can assist you with that. As said, will be happy to welcome you back and help set things up should you decide to focus on your internal marketing with our app.
Cheers!

KIBO Wear

It was very cumbersome to install the app and get it to work. According to support I triggered an unknown bug. The support helped me and they were so kind to extend my trial period. I will update this review once I can write more about the functionality and effectiveness.

reroom

This app generally works well. I've had a few technical issues but the support is second to none and any issues have been resolved in no time!

Big Winds

We installed this app and had some problems getting it working on our site. Anton and his team didn't stop until the problems were solved.

The app is exactly what we needed to provide complete control over product page upsells and cross-sells. We can now show the exact complimentary products that our customers would need. It's the closest thing to walking them through our brick and mortar store in person.

Much appreciated!

Mobprints

We are using this app and we love it!

The support is outstanding, they went above and beyond to adjust and tweak extra things that we needed the app to do

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16