Upsell and Cross‑sell Products

Upsell and Cross‑sell Products

by Exto

Increase sales with upsell and cross-sell recommendations

CITYFARMERS

I'm begining to think that this app is a rip-off. The first charges were reasonable, but now it's becoming insanely high. They are charging me upwards of 60 US$ per month. I'm considering uninstalling the app. Haven't done so yet because I haven't found another one as substitute.

Denny's

I can gladly say that Upsell and Cross-sell Products is an amazing application and has tremendously helped boost our average sale over the past year. While initially searching for a cross-sell application the biggest obstacle we faced was finding an application that could handle the massive amount of product that we carry on our site. With over 5,000 products on our site this application has been nothing but great and the level of customer support is unlike any other application I have used before. I would defiantly recommend this application no matter how big or small your business.

Shore

**Edit - Customer service called and explained that wasn't the way it worked.
Will possibly give another shot at a later date.

Unfortunately this app did not work out for us. Its a great idea except that we found that the only rules that actually worked were the top 2-3. Then as you made more and they fell down the list they also fell in level of priority. So the idea of making rules for each print didn't work for us or rules for each style of clothing. But if you need 1 or 2 rules only it would work well for you.

4 Hunks

I am disappointed with this app.
First of all, I don´t think they are really honest about how this app will be charged.
Usage means impressions for what I understand till now and not per sale.
The first charge was a reasonable price than the price doubled and in the second month, the price tripled.
It did work in the beginning after a month the cost of the app just went sky high which in my opinion it´s cheaper to pay advertisement on Facebook or Instagram.
I think it would be fair to be charged per sale made through the app but not for impressions on your own website.
At the end of the month, you can have a big surprise on your Shopify invoice.
Calling Shopify experts, they could not answer themselves how this app has been charged.

If you have spare money to burn, this is a good way.

March 09, 2019

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on our app. Our app works on usage-based principle, which ensures flexible cost to meet every store’s budget. In short: you only pay when the app is working and your customers see recommendations. All this information is open and available on the app store (see “Pricing” section and at Exto site). The more traffic you have the higher the plan. Being a 100% client-faced company we provide free 14-day trial to check if the app suits your business model AND guarantee a hassle-free 30-day moneyback in case you are not happy with your bill. We take pride in the level of customer care we provide, and the situation would have been quite different, if only we were aware of your doubts earlier. Anyway, I am really glad that we’ve managed to set up a good 2-way communication after all and hope that you are happy with the resolution.
Just remember: we’re only happy if you are.
Cheers,
Anton

So You Want to Write?

So far this is working great - I asked the support team to move around the widget on my product page and they got it done quickly. Thanks for a great app!

Rubble

The app works great! Straightforward configuration, easy to use, does the job without any problem. Also, the support is amazing! I was a little bit too perfectionist with my requests, but they kept changing it and testing it with me until it was perfect! I highly recommend the app and the developers!!

The Sunset Shop

The product support team is awesome! They've helped me customize options for my product upsells AND the support response time is super fast! Muchas gracias!!!

qardio-dev

Excellent costumer support. Anton was alway available and ready to fix my problems and what I was asking.

RedKettle

Just what we were looking for and very simple to use. Responsive, quick and helpful service, which is a bonus!

Alene's Adornments

I have been using this app for a few months now. It was relatively easy to set up-which I love! It allows me to showcase similar products to the ones my customers are viewing. And I am able to choose what they see first. There are still some features I have not had time to implement. The app is comprehensive and the customer service is fairly responsive. Overall I recommend this for others,especially in the fashion or accessories industries

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15