Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto

Increase sales with upsell and cross-sell recommendations

VinoKilo.com

we are still optimising rules and measuring impact of the App but I can tell it's very user-friendly and the Support team is amazing!

Geronimo Underwear & Swimwear

The App works fine for us. We have some technical issues sometimes but the support is really fast and helps us a lot!

Liz.Beth Jewelry Co.

This is a very powerful and well-written app that gives you complete control over the online upsell and cross-sell process. Anton and his team are the best. A+++++

November 4, 2019

Thanks a mil for your warmest feedback! We're happy to have you among our clients. As always - any help you might need will be served ASAP.

Ozerty 🇪🇸

first review 1 star : Customer service answered one time and then nothing. App doesn’t work from the beginning . Will change my review if they answer and fix the bug...

Edit : Customer service fixed the bug. But the app didn't fit my theme. Support team proposed me to help me integrate it and develop around my theme but i don't wanna focus on that right now. Maybe good to try, just didn't fit with my requirements.

November 4, 2019

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We did have some busy time trying to understand the issue before we noticed your store name contained an emoji symbol and Shopify internal system uses a bit different format for stores. That's why the app couldn't recognize your store after install. Anyway, we were happy to fix things.
The app also has a tool for diverse customization of the recommendations block to make it look as if it has always been there. You can easily manage the look yourself or we can assist you with that. As said, will be happy to welcome you back and help set things up should you decide to focus on your internal marketing with our app.
Cheers!

KIBO Wear

It was very cumbersome to install the app and get it to work. According to support I triggered an unknown bug. The support helped me and they were so kind to extend my trial period. I will update this review once I can write more about the functionality and effectiveness.

reroom

This app generally works well. I've had a few technical issues but the support is second to none and any issues have been resolved in no time!

Big Winds

We installed this app and had some problems getting it working on our site. Anton and his team didn't stop until the problems were solved.

The app is exactly what we needed to provide complete control over product page upsells and cross-sells. We can now show the exact complimentary products that our customers would need. It's the closest thing to walking them through our brick and mortar store in person.

Much appreciated!

Mobprints

We are using this app and we love it!

The support is outstanding, they went above and beyond to adjust and tweak extra things that we needed the app to do

Shop Downtown Sidney

Just uninstalled this app after 18 days from launch. Went in search of how to remove their branding which was showing up in an unattractive way, overlapping other items etc., only to discover that I am being charged while I thought I was on a free plan. Better understand how their pricing model works before activating this app. I didn't do an in-depth study but intuitively the number of impressions they say my site got doesn't match what I am seeing through Google Analytics. On the positive side, they do offer a money back guarantee, which I welcome.

June 10, 2019

Hi there! Thank you very much for your feedback. It really helps us make our app better all the time. Unfortunately you never reached out to our support for a quick 2-minute-fix to handle the branding issue. Anyway, the logo disappears after the first charge is applied. We also have usage-based pricing based on views (recommendations) not on site visitors (I believe you are referring to that numbers from your store's Google Analytics). Our billing system is dynamically shifting to the plan which meets the current views threshold. This is outlined in the app description on the appstore and seen inside the app in the real-time mode. However, we're always ready to provide full assistance and do an unquestionable money-back in case you are not happy with the app or feel it doesn't meet your needs. Please submit the refund request via Shopify and we'll approve from our end. Also please feel free to contact our support for any other assistance should you have questions or need help. We're superfriendly! :-)
Cheers!

Glass Bottle Outlet

Top notch customer service and dev work. I had a few issues getting the app to display correctly on my website because of our custom Shopify theme but Anton went above and beyond the call of duty to help us get everything working correctly. We also had an issue with how their rules work with our products and he was able to update his coding to make it work for our site within minutes of receiving my request. - Thanks for making an awesome app!

May 29, 2019

Thanks a lot for sharing your feedback. Will be happy to assist you guys further on should there be any need. We got your back :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16