Upsell and Cross‑sell Products

Upsell and Cross‑sell Products

by Exto

Increase sales with upsell and cross-sell recommendations

wholesalewaterheater

Outstanding support! A great app, recommended. Had a problem with install, they spend all the time needed to investigate and find the issue.

Urbanistic

Very good app, excellent service. Gives me the ability to pick each cross-sell for individual products/collections, which other similar apps don't have.

Awesome Products

Easy, effective with great support. I helped me to create a slider for my product page to get more sale with every purchase.

Gilleri Jewel

I use this app to take care of upsell, Great app! Very easy to install and amazing support, very recommended

Latest Bedding

The app really worked what we expected and started seeing results right after installed this app. Also I would like to say thank to customer support team, they assist excellently.

All the best-:)

Choose To Rep

Great app and great support team. I needed help with the design and they did it within 48 hours. I highly recommend getting this app!

Jar Uk Industries

The support from the team is absolutely outstanding. They've held our hand every step of the way and they were more than happy to customise the app to our website so it was consistent with our design (all free and part of the installation process). Setting up rules is easy as pie and the level of customisation is great for our needs. The pricing model is also fair and is great for new websites and will scale alongside us as our sales grow. Can't recommend enough - this team ticks all the boxes for what you want from both a product - but more importantly (in my opinion), the "aftersales" support and attention to detail.

Enchanting Adornment

I'm really happy to have it thank you.

Italian Lighting Center

Incredible. This app does exactly what we need to create custom recommended suggestions within related product groupings. You can make the settings completely custom or use set "rules" to generalise. I am sure there are more features but this alone has refined our large e-commerce store to a uniquely enhanced personalised customer experience. We have now used this on two of our stores as we loved it so much.

The support team are so helpful and super fast at responding to any questions or queries. They make the integration process seamless.

In summary: You can expect first class customer service and a reliable app that does exactly as it says on the tin.

Crowest Tea

Great app with very helpful customer service! Would highly recommend this app to anyone!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13