Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto

Boost sales with upsell & cross-sell recommendations app

Femologist Ltd.

Tool is very useful, and performs fairly well, but the highlight is really the developers and support team. Incredibly kind, responsive and helpful team. Hoping to see features expand over time and the AI get smarter, but as a base kit for up-sell modules it's spot on. Thanks!

Prayers Planner

An exceptional app that allowed customers to see related products and add on to their order. It's definitely worth the try! Support is amazing! Thanks Anton!

August 3, 2020

Always happy help! Thanks for the great review on our job. Just let us know if you ever need any assistance from our end.

Wine Source Store

A really useful app for any store. Fantastic support from Anton to make sure the app was working as we needed - his help alone has restored some of my faith in the Shopify platform as a whole!

July 24, 2020

Hey! Thank you for the great evaluation of our work. I myself and the whole team are always happy to help. Please feel free to shoot us a message any time you need help or advice.

Rug Online Australia

We have over charged with the app for Usage-Based billing system for the app, so during one month we got 800 impressions and 100 clicks from app and they charged us $150! I think it's not fair, it is not worth it, they didn't convinced anybody to shop and it could be charge you thousands of dollars and get you a lot of clicks and impressions on your online store!

July 16, 2020

Hey there! Thanks for your feedback. There's a big misunderstanding here. The app uses one of the standard Shopify billing methods: Usage-Based. You were moved to a 20 001-100 000 plan because your views scored over 43 000. Our plans are listed here above. Anyway, if you don't feel comfortable with the app, then we will be happy to resolve things to your satisfaction. Please reach us at support@exto.io and we'll get things settled ASAP.

527 Photo

I had some trouble getting the widget installed correctly but Anton responded in a timely matter and it got it placed on my site where I wanted it and it looks great! Excellent customer service.

July 16, 2020

Biggest pleasure is to help you set things up! That's why I am here :)
Whenever you need help or any sort of assistance, please feel free to ping our Support.

EssenceHempOil

Trialed for 2 weeks, the app looks good on the site even with just basic functionality, however found it a bit too pricey as I have very low turnover but may consider it when things pick up. Customer support is excellent.

July 6, 2020

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback. I'll be happy to welcome you back whenever you decide to give it another shot!

Pup Culture Prints

Fairly easy to use for a novice!... when I did get stuck the support was great. Helpful & very clear advice.

June 25, 2020

Thanks for your great review! We are always on duty whenever you need our help!

Spacio

Great app overall, I highly recommend it!
Efficient and fast service to help with customizations, paired with great interface and great ability to customize it to fit your theme and product recommendation needs.

June 18, 2020

Hey, thanks for your great review! We're happy to serve your business.
As usual, please feel free to shoot us a word whenever you need help or advice.

Rosemary Hallgarten

Customer support was top notch when I had an issue with my outdated app and the way a previous designer had set it up. Problem was solved within a few hours and I was even able to video chat and share screens with Anton to explain exactly what I needed help with.

June 8, 2020

Thank you for your terrific review! Always happy to help through any communication channel. Should you ever feel you could use help or advice - we're on standby.

Singhvi Jewels

One of the best app for displaying recommended products and recently viewed products. Has tons of customization available and great customer support!

June 5, 2020

Hey! Thanks for your fantastic feedback! Always on duty when you need us :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19