Upsell and Cross‑sell Products

Upsell and Cross‑sell Products

by Exto

Increase sales with upsell and cross-sell recommendations

Mobprints

We are using this app and we love it!

The support is outstanding, they went above and beyond to adjust and tweak extra things that we needed the app to do

Shop Downtown Sidney

Just uninstalled this app after 18 days from launch. Went in search of how to remove their branding which was showing up in an unattractive way, overlapping other items etc., only to discover that I am being charged while I thought I was on a free plan. Better understand how their pricing model works before activating this app. I didn't do an in-depth study but intuitively the number of impressions they say my site got doesn't match what I am seeing through Google Analytics. On the positive side, they do offer a money back guarantee, which I welcome.

June 10, 2019

Hi there! Thank you very much for your feedback. It really helps us make our app better all the time. Unfortunately you never reached out to our support for a quick 2-minute-fix to handle the branding issue. Anyway, the logo disappears after the first charge is applied. We also have usage-based pricing based on views (recommendations) not on site visitors (I believe you are referring to that numbers from your store's Google Analytics). Our billing system is dynamically shifting to the plan which meets the current views threshold. This is outlined in the app description on the appstore and seen inside the app in the real-time mode. However, we're always ready to provide full assistance and do an unquestionable money-back in case you are not happy with the app or feel it doesn't meet your needs. Please submit the refund request via Shopify and we'll approve from our end. Also please feel free to contact our support for any other assistance should you have questions or need help. We're superfriendly! :-)
Cheers!

Glass Bottle Outlet

Top notch customer service and dev work. I had a few issues getting the app to display correctly on my website because of our custom Shopify theme but Anton went above and beyond the call of duty to help us get everything working correctly. We also had an issue with how their rules work with our products and he was able to update his coding to make it work for our site within minutes of receiving my request. - Thanks for making an awesome app!

May 29, 2019

Thanks a lot for sharing your feedback. Will be happy to assist you guys further on should there be any need. We got your back :)

CITYFARMERS

I'm begining to think that this app is a rip-off. The first charges were reasonable, but now it's becoming insanely high. They are charging me upwards of 60 US$ per month. I'm considering uninstalling the app. Haven't done so yet because I haven't found another one as substitute.

May 29, 2019

Thank you for your review. We have usage-based pricing model (indicated on the appstore) thus you pay-as-you-go only. To better understand the pricing we provide 14-days free trial and also full moneyback after 30 days of running the app if you are not happy with your charges. Also please note that no advance payments are available on Shopify, so it is completely impossible to charge you upwards. I believe there was a misreading of your Shopify invoice.
Anyway, we are a 100% client-first company so it was our pleasure to provide the full moneyback to you. Thanks!

Denny's

I can gladly say that Upsell and Cross-sell Products is an amazing application and has tremendously helped boost our average sale over the past year. While initially searching for a cross-sell application the biggest obstacle we faced was finding an application that could handle the massive amount of product that we carry on our site. With over 5,000 products on our site this application has been nothing but great and the level of customer support is unlike any other application I have used before. I would defiantly recommend this application no matter how big or small your business.

May 29, 2019

Hey guys! We are proud to have you among our clients. Should you ever need help or guidance - you know what to do :-)

Shore

**Edit - Customer service called and explained that wasn't the way it worked.
Will possibly give another shot at a later date.

Unfortunately this app did not work out for us. Its a great idea except that we found that the only rules that actually worked were the top 2-3. Then as you made more and they fell down the list they also fell in level of priority. So the idea of making rules for each print didn't work for us or rules for each style of clothing. But if you need 1 or 2 rules only it would work well for you.

4 Hunks

I am disappointed with this app.
First of all, I don´t think they are really honest about how this app will be charged.
Usage means impressions for what I understand till now and not per sale.
The first charge was a reasonable price than the price doubled and in the second month, the price tripled.
It did work in the beginning after a month the cost of the app just went sky high which in my opinion it´s cheaper to pay advertisement on Facebook or Instagram.
I think it would be fair to be charged per sale made through the app but not for impressions on your own website.
At the end of the month, you can have a big surprise on your Shopify invoice.
Calling Shopify experts, they could not answer themselves how this app has been charged.

If you have spare money to burn, this is a good way.

March 9, 2019

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on our app. Our app works on usage-based principle, which ensures flexible cost to meet every store’s budget. In short: you only pay when the app is working and your customers see recommendations. All this information is open and available on the app store (see “Pricing” section and at Exto site). The more traffic you have the higher the plan. Being a 100% client-faced company we provide free 14-day trial to check if the app suits your business model AND guarantee a hassle-free 30-day moneyback in case you are not happy with your bill. We take pride in the level of customer care we provide, and the situation would have been quite different, if only we were aware of your doubts earlier. Anyway, I am really glad that we’ve managed to set up a good 2-way communication after all and hope that you are happy with the resolution.
Just remember: we’re only happy if you are.
Cheers,
Anton

So You Want to Write?

So far this is working great - I asked the support team to move around the widget on my product page and they got it done quickly. Thanks for a great app!

Rubble

The app works great! Straightforward configuration, easy to use, does the job without any problem. Also, the support is amazing! I was a little bit too perfectionist with my requests, but they kept changing it and testing it with me until it was perfect! I highly recommend the app and the developers!!

The Sunset Shop

The product support team is awesome! They've helped me customize options for my product upsells AND the support response time is super fast! Muchas gracias!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15