Upsell and Cross‑sell Products

Upsell and Cross‑sell Products

by Exto

Increase sales with upsell and cross-sell recommendations

Rubble

The app works great! Straightforward configuration, easy to use, does the job without any problem. Also, the support is amazing! I was a little bit too perfectionist with my requests, but they kept changing it and testing it with me until it was perfect! I highly recommend the app and the developers!!

The Sunset Shop

The product support team is awesome! They've helped me customize options for my product upsells AND the support response time is super fast! Muchas gracias!!!

qardio-dev

Excellent costumer support. Anton was alway available and ready to fix my problems and what I was asking.

RedKettle

Just what we were looking for and very simple to use. Responsive, quick and helpful service, which is a bonus!

Alene's Adornments

I have been using this app for a few months now. It was relatively easy to set up-which I love! It allows me to showcase similar products to the ones my customers are viewing. And I am able to choose what they see first. There are still some features I have not had time to implement. The app is comprehensive and the customer service is fairly responsive. Overall I recommend this for others,especially in the fashion or accessories industries

The Fire Pit Collection

Great app! Exactly what we were looking for, it lets us manage what products it recommends for each product and collection.

Home Galaxy Direct

Just what I was looking for and works really well straight out of the box. Love the fact it is free up to certain number of visits as I am just starting out and wouldn’t be able to afford a payable app at this stage.

Bramble Signs

Fabulous and helpful app for our store. Amazing customer service and support. Couldn't have been more helpful and sorted out a few of our glitches quickly and without any hassle.

Sea Dragon Studio

Great app, exceptional customer service. Always happy to help with anything you might need. I Highly recommend this app.

TimberWink Studio

Great app! They have the best cusotmer service and are very responsive to emails! Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15