Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto - Boost sales with Upsell & Cross‑sell

Boost Sales with Upsell Offers & Cross-Sell Recommendations

Cattastic

Trial experience was superb so I will be a customer. I am fully confident that this will do the best for my store. Thank you for this amazing app

July 26, 2021

Thank you for your trust. We'll be happy to help you grow with us. Good sales!

relax24ore

Quick to help. Great customer service. Love using this app. If I find something to be tricky they clarify it right away. Very user friendly.

July 26, 2021

Sweet to hear! Thank you very much. Ping us for help and/or advice any time.

Aria Glow Up

I have done huge no of sales with this app, simply incredible. The support team is just amazing. Thank you !

July 23, 2021

Happy to hear the app is performing full force! Thanks for the review!

JoyBoxz

Brilliant app and extremely helpful support. I got stuck with a few bits and the support got back to me on chat right away and fixed everything for me. Really great stuff!

July 23, 2021

Thank you very much for scoring our help! We'll be happy to provide any further assistance possible.

Suga Bees

The app is amazing, it gives you many different options to set up your up sells and the support team is super good and fast.
Totally recommend it.

July 23, 2021

We've been working hard to add diverse options to help you build your unique upsells and cross-sell offers. Happy to hear you found what you needed!

Phaedera UG

This app was really what I looking for, it shows in a smart manner related products for upsells and cross sales. I highly appreciate all the functions for customizations.

July 21, 2021

Thank you for the review! Happy the app fits your needs. Let's see how much added value it will bring. Let us know if you ever need any help.

LaJuiceQ

Great app, deserves 5 stars. Very easy to set up "up sells".Support team replied within couple minutes. Thank you very much!

July 14, 2021

Always happy to help! Thank you for your feedback. Please feel free to reach out to us should you ever need help or advice.

Samuel IV Brilliant Mind

The app is incredible, finally found a sale booster for my store. I can say the app is worth the price paid. Thank you !

July 14, 2021

Happy to hear that. Boosting sales is what the app has been designed for. Thanks!

High Quality Office Furniture

This app is awesome and also the customer service is awesome if, you are running your business you want to answer quickly and these are the right people, problems get solve writhing Minutes.

July 14, 2021

We are working to get things sorted out asap should you require our guidance or seek help. Thank you for the review!

Check My Trends

Great app, I really love it, proved helpful in boosting my sales. I can say it proved to be a game changer for my store

July 12, 2021

Happy to hear that! Thank you for your review. Much appreciated.