Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto - Boost sales with Upsell & Cross‑sell

Boost sales with upsell & cross-sell recommendations app

MANAREA

This app is awesome. One of the most useful, purchase-oriented, fun to configure app. Plus there is always an operator to help you with all the stuff!

May 27, 2021

Sweet to hear!
We got your back :-)

1st Choice Distribution

Extremely user friendly. Would recommend it to someone wanting to increase average order value and give their customers an incentive to purchase.

May 24, 2021

Thanks! User-Friendliness is our main target. Happy to hear we managed to hit it :)

Pray Hustle Slay

This extension is very useful to manage and showcase related, upsell products to customer based on conditions and rules. I liked the features and it is easy to manage.

May 24, 2021

Happy to hear that! We are always on the way to make the app as helpful as possible. New features are coming up. Stay tuned!

iFoodservice Online

I've only recently setted up but so far so good! I really like this app and their service is great!

May 24, 2021

Hope you'll love the app as much as we do :)
Let our support team know if you have any questions or need help.

OzMart

Support is super kind, responsive and eager to find a solution.They did a great job helping resolve the problem. Highly Recommended

So sweet to hear :)
Our support team is alway happy to know our clients are happy with their work. Very motivating! Thanks!

Rainbow Kids Creations

The support is top-notch, thank you very much for your help. Satisfied of the app, I recommend it!!!

May 24, 2021

"Always at your side!" - that's what our motto is :-)

Brush Cleaner

We use Recom.ai for driving more sales and creating more interactions with customers. If I need to contact support it's usually to learn more not because there are issues. I've had the good fortune of working with Anton on several occasions. Always very friendly and helpful. My questions are always answered and any problems are resolved asap. Thank you for customer-oriented service!

May 20, 2021

Thank you very much for rating us! We are happy to provide any kind of support and really appreciate your feedback. As always, we are just a ping away when you need us

POP JOURNALS

Customer service was super helpful. Guys helped me fix my issue quickly. Thank you for the great customer service

May 20, 2021

Always on duty! Stay in touch :-)

Resound Crystal

I had Anton helping me and he was great. Super helpful, quick to answer, and was really easy to work with. He got started on my problem right away. Many thanks

May 20, 2021

Thanks! We always strive to provide help ASAP. Ping us whenever you need assistance - and we'll be happy to get on any issue right away.

TheAmericanAsia

Great app, deserves 5 stars. Very easy to set up "up sells" and it really helped me in generating sales. Support team replied within couple minutes. Thank you very much!

May 20, 2021

Thanks! Your feedback is much appreciated. Our Support Team is proud to do their job and help merchants grow!