Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto - Boost sales with Upsell & Cross‑sell

Boost sales with upsell & cross-sell recommendations app

Braaaaaapp

I used the app for a few months, and I really liked it, but it would only be perfect if the billing was done by sales, and not by viewings.

A view does not implicate a sale, and if a page generates a lot of traffic, but not necessarily a lot of sales, this app can become very expensive, very fast.

I ended up erasing it because it became too expensive for me, however, it performed flawlessly and it will be missed on my page.

Great job.

June 2, 2020

Many thanks for your feedback! We have a robust analytics module to help you track the performance of the app and tune its recommendations. Please let me know if you ever need help with optimizing your widgets to ensure revenue growth. We'll be happy to help!

Nejim

Recently installed this app and very pleased with it so far. It has a very professional look and easy customization features. The pricing is a bit high in comparison to similar apps, but we'll see if it helps with conversions!

Update: The support on this app has been amazing. Anton is very helpful, he even helped set up custom recommendation rules to increase the conversion rate.

May 28, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback. Let us know if you need help or advice. Cheers!

The Bike Project

This app allows for lots of flexibility and customisation of cross-sells. Plus their customer service team have been really helpful!

May 18, 2020

Thank you very much for your appreciation. It really means a lot to us. Always happy to help or advise whenever you need us.

Koh

We chose this app to help us display recommended products to our customers.
Anton and the team were helpful and responsive in getting the app set up to meet our specifications.

May 12, 2020

Thanks a lot for your feedback! It's a pleasure working with you.
We're always here if you need help.

Nysa Wine and Spirits

Early days, but the look and function of this app is spot on. Support has been incredibly helpful too. Will update review once we see changes in conversion/atv.

Thank you Anton for your help.

May 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Always ready to help. Should you require any guidance or help - you are most welcome to ping us. Cheers!

DB Electronics

Great app for improving the conversion on site! Have been using it for a while, happy! Great customer support well! Thank you Anton!

April 28, 2020

Thanks a mil! As agreed, I'll be happy to help you with the rules should you need my advice :)

Porsamo Bleu

We needed some technical support. It was handled fast, professional and to the point. Thank you for the support.

April 9, 2020

Always at your service! Please feel free to ping us anytime.

ArtByAlexandraNicole

Anton is so helpful and offers the best customer support. His response time is very fast. My website is only a year old so there is still a learning curve for me and Anton always answers my questions and is very patient.

April 9, 2020

Thanks for your great feedback! Our job is to make you happy with the app. We are always happy to help you set things up for better sales.

Eastern Bikes

Great very useful app that is easy to use and customize. The support is spot-on and friendly! Thanks Anton!

April 1, 2020

Hey thanks! As always, we're here to help you sell more. Should you require any assistance or advice - just give us a ping :)

Vegan Concept

Great app! It helps with sales without spend much time on it, a little expensive but it worth the money.

April 1, 2020

Really appreciate your straightforward feedback! We're always up to help you optimize the app's performance for higher conversion rate.