Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto

Boost sales with upsell & cross-sell recommendations app

Italian Lighting Center

Incredible. This app does exactly what we need to create custom recommended suggestions within related product groupings. You can make the settings completely custom or use set "rules" to generalise. I am sure there are more features but this alone has refined our large e-commerce store to a uniquely enhanced personalised customer experience. We have now used this on two of our stores as we loved it so much.

The support team are so helpful and super fast at responding to any questions or queries. They make the integration process seamless.

In summary: You can expect first class customer service and a reliable app that does exactly as it says on the tin.

Crowest Tea

Great app with very helpful customer service! Would highly recommend this app to anyone!

Simpletechnv

Getting the help to install by allowing access is amazing service. I haven't had to dig in a ton yet, but that alone stands out in my mind. Set up was simple and it was up and running. Thanks!

Check it out - simpletechnv.store

Tumblar House

Really cool app, with surprisingly helpful customer service. Best customer support of any shopify app ever! Even more value now with the new pricing model!

Hoverbotshop

Great related products app, I spent a while 'shopping around' trying to find the best option on Shopify's app store and this one seems to fit that bill.

Customer support was helpful with setup and very responsive over email.

Highly recommended.

Zuri House

Fantastic App and the greatest support ever!!! Any questions, any issues, any requests are processed within minutes! The best Shopify app we have used! I would leave 10 stars if i could!

Geronimo Online Shop

Just installed the App, but it is very user-friendly and easy to set.
One of the most important details for me, personally, is the customer service, which I would have given 10 stars if possible.
Very responsive and kind, adjusted the view of the app according to my requests almost instantly. Thank you!

One White Dress

Fantastic product, does exactly what you expect it to and you can play with so many variables to make sure your customers are seeing what products you need them to! Asked for support to adjust the look and feel to reflect my shop theme and they had done so perfectly within a day and did it exactly as I asked, for free!

Domestic Possessions Homestore

By far one of the best companies I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. My customer service officer Anton was TOP NOTCH. I had a few back end coding issues with the placement of things on my mobile layout....long story short, Anton took care of things within 24hrs and responded to all my messages right away.

I highly recommend this company, you will not be dissatisfied. A great company with fantastic customer service!

Leak Savers

They got me up and running in less than 24 hours. Great service. App is easy to configure and modify